The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

umm wheres the pic of the box? i get the Q mark
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member # 99 Manny "The Law" Lawson​

if it releases on the 29th, then that's GREAT! I can get it in my spring break!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
Nike's a bunch of morons. So somebody finally woke up and realized that releasing a shoe when the season is over isn't exactly a good touch?

yo i think someone at nike is a kobe hater and wants to see his sig shoe fail.jk but for real this a bit too long in the season to come out with a shoe. i dont see nike doing lebron like this....
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

www.myspace.com/19648987

KOBE 2 Strenght for me
pimp.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

if they did move up the date to the 29th.. that might be good enough to have the shoes in the last part of the playoffs in my bball league (if we get that far) i have a feeling if i do get the shoes.. were going to win the championship! HAHAHAHHA ionno why.. its just a feeling the shoes will give me super strength to play like kobe!!!!!! LOL

That's the thing that Nike needs to get their customers to think. If Nike can have a great marketing campaign and make people want to play like Kobe (like they did back in the day with Jordan, and are currently doing with LeBron) then the shoes will move units.
excuse me, miss

Got then new Eastbay today and the Black/Maize/Laker colorways are in it with a 3/29 release date.

Does anyone have scans of the pages? I'm always 2-3 days later on getting Eastbays.
excuse me, miss

If they were reading this whole post, they would release the Asias over here.
excuse me, miss

Damn. They are starting to grow on me like I expected them to.

I'll wait till they hit the clearance rack to buy.

Which shouldn't take long.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
HOUSTON ROCKETS

That is a really tough decision Noble Kane. I think the whites show off the detail a little more.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Back
Top Bottom