The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Yeah they should. I bout to call my spot.
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​
FS: AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE DS 11&11.5 175 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

are these dropping everywhere on the 29th, cause ive called around and everyone is absolutely clueless...i live in michigan, but i even called niketown chicago and they were like they drop on the april 19th...i even talked to the manager there...i know they come out on the 29th, but i don't understand why every store is so confused...when should these shoes arrive at stores???...footaction, finishline and footlocker are all saying they haven't heard anything...

^^^ Yes, I think that most people that work at shoe stores are not into shoes all that much. So some might not know. I would call on Monday.
Team UCLA beat SC
"All aboard the invisible Bruin Bandwagon!"

Has anyone heard about FL/Champs/Eastbay/FA only getting these as compared to FNL? I remember earlier someone posted it was a Champs exclusive. Hoping that's changed.

where can i get the white/gold allstars?and when do the white purple pe's come out if they are coming out....thankx for anyone that helps..
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Marwan,
I got you. You know I'm legit after the Red XXIs. I just want to know if Laker colorway will be online only????
C O O K # 4 5

is the lakers colorway online only or west coast?
also IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE STRENGTHS GOIN TO HAVE THE PATENT TOE?

Do you think the commercial will be on youtube cause I work from 4-12:30 and so I miss all the basketball games on tv.
nWo
new world order

4fitness, i hit u up bruh...hit me back, u mad legit and u knw i aint dealin wit no1 but u...
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Wish I could've driven down to Memphis tonight to watch the Lakers but I guess I'll just stay home and hope to see the commercial. Anyone know what channel?
COOK # 45

Commercial tonight during NBA on TNT? Hope so! I'll probably miss it because of NCAA tourney though...
excuse me, miss

I've called a few places, everyone seems clueless...no sign of the commercial. Makes sense to air during the NBA games I guess.
excuse me, miss

Yeah I seen that, good move by TNT. Has anyone heard anything about the release?
excuse me, miss

Back
Top Bottom