The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I needed the Eastbay Issue code, not the product sku. I don't know why that mattered...
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

naw you shouldnt have needed the issue code, just the product number. good thing about eastbay preorders is if you get the right operator, they will let you use the 20% off coupon if they arent up on the eastbay website yet :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

man mid-late April, killin me Nike
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

thanks for making/updating this thread.

cant wait for the black/maize to go on sale so my team can pick em up as team shoes =D
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Will all of them be released to the public at the same time? When will the White/Purple PE be relesed?

EzCode Parsing Error: face=times new roman color=yellow size=4]If curly EzCode Parsing Error: face=times new roman color=white size=6]C O O K says 4/19, it's 4/19. I hope both colors drop. It will be 1 of each for me definately. I got blk XX2s and when I get both of these, I'm done for the year.[/font]

Heres a mini review for you guys lookin to ball in these: Im sure its changed since the samples.... but they are a perfect fit for me probably .5 size smaller so if ur a 12.5 get a 13 etc, on the court they feel great, you will notice the extremely bouncy zoom air right away, they require no break in, minimal creasing, good traction on hardwood courts, very stable, VERY LIGHT WEIGHT, any more questions just let me know, so theres my mini review. This is for the black and maize color the ankle support has been changed in design thanks to my test :wink: so theres no discomfort there anymore.
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

^^^ I found the AZK1 to be slightly big. Eg. Normally i'm a 11 or 11.5 (it varies) but I was def. a 10.5 in AZK1. Is the same to be said about these?
Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

Leroy im a 13 in most i am saying that since the shoe is on the smaller side, a usual size 9 wearer should wear a 9.5, 10 wear a 10.5, my foot measures 12.5 the 13 fit me perfectly.
Tha Wizzy, to the azk 1 they are very similar, i have only tried on the azk 1 never balled in em, i can compare it to the hurache elite 2k6/7 or whatever its called and they run similarly. Narrow fit, not foamposite narrow, but still narrow as are all nikes, they are very nike free inspired, you can flex the shoe alot almost in the way u can with nike frees. The black and yellow's "yellow" is a focal point on the shoe, it looks great in person, if they didnt change the shoe lace type since the samples, then the strap will fray the laces a little so beware of that.
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

UPDATE: some guy on iss said that he saw the launch sheet today and it said 3/29 for the black/yellow and 4/19 for the white/yellow ones.

take that anyway you want...

if that sticks, that is great news...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

man.. look like i'll have to order them online.. i just called the stores locally (i live in canada) and no one knows when they are even comming out.. one store even said he doesn't have his own shoes, he wears the AirForce25 (but the person i talked to sounded like a new guy).. BLAH!

cuz of this i picked up the hurache64 (always wanted to try these sheos) from sneakerhead just to tie me over till the kobe2 comes out..

NIKE ZOOM KOBE II:

Black/Maize Release 3/29 with Orange Box.

Lakers Release 4/19...with Kobe Box???

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Like I said before, Black/maize is releasing this thursday, but the Lakers are on April 19th. Most stores don't have them yet though, so just put your hopes on eastbay.com. Pretty sure Eastbay will have them since I did ask them on the phone AS WELL.

Here are the pics, courtesy of V-Man:

2n1ier6.jpg

498in95.jpg

4cm4sqt.jpg

49ayvde.jpg

2h34klg.jpg

34ozgrc.jpg
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Back
Top Bottom