The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Seen 3 people wear the Kobe 2s the weekend it dropped. I personally tested it out all week and these are the most comfortable ballin' shoes I've had. It's so light, sometimes I forget I'm wearing shoes. The only complaint is the back part since there's no cushion but other than that... I'll cop another pair.

can anyone that owns either one of these please confirm that the yellow on the shorts matches the yellow on the shoes? i bought a pair of the shorts from eastbay, and now it seems like they won't go with the shoes. and i can't have that!!!

16022001_l.jpg

55570221_l.jpg

i'm thinking that these might match better...

48490221_l.jpg
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

hey guys check out
www.nikebasketball.com.hk they have a 'shadowed out' picture of the Zoom Kobe II LT Superlite.. (thats what they're calling it i guess)

my chinese isn't that great but roughly it says how the shoe meets kobe's need without putting "weight" or pressure on him... another NTer with better chinese can translate

oh and also the nikebasketball site for KObe is MUCH better then in the US... makes me want to go back to Hong Kong

About to go all out on those kobe shorts on eastbay.

Perfect.

Just in time for summer.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

These are the perfect Short to match the blk/maize ZKII's or even the blk/maize ZKI's:

14405064_z.jpg
>:
mad.gif

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...657/pid-127655,_grid,s-Kobe&re=US&co=US&la=EN

Size wize I would recommend going down one size because the shorts run very long like PJ's.I normaly get XL in shorts but for the Kobe Apex shorts I got a L.I know because I already have these Kobe Apex shorts:

14405100_z.jpg

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

this is gonna be my on court combo once i get my pair of ZKII...

16022001_l.jpg
14406010_l.jpg

damn. i can't wait!
why the hell is canada so late at everything?

i'm looking forward to the Strengths more though...

16835001_z.jpg
14406064_z.jpg
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Got both black/grey/maize and white/black/purple APEX shorts...FAV. Kobe shorts by far!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Well the Lebron IVs are probably more comfortable from a casual standpoint, because of the memory foam, the shoe is more padded. But all that extra stuff adds weight. ZKII are a more comfortable on the court because you can almost forget its there.

I think it is so cool that Kobe wanted a Power shoe simply to wear when he was playing Raja Bell. He also is trying to incorporate a lighter 4th quarter shoe. I have some crazy details.

This Might seem stupid but are they releasing the All Star Color ever? And if I was going to get only one what color way should I get?
Number of Post is stupid, until I get mine up. Jordan made me what I am today. Because of me loving his shoes I now am able to make a living. 23s not just a number anymore.

does anyone know exactly WHEN these will ship out on eastbay? i mean the exact date and not a mid to late april answer?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

LOL.

KB24.com straight jacked one of my pics that I took of my ZKIIs and put it up on their homepage. LOL. I should have tagged it. It's all good though.

483bcps.jpg
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom