The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^just walking and wearing them and stuff is fine, but its just when I run. I know the size is right too
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I can't wait to get the Strengths. I've been rocking the heck out of my Shealths. Has anybody heard anything about a commercial, billboard, etc. I don't know what idiots are running Nike, but when will they figure out that it will be very wise to release signature shoes at the start of the season not the final week of the season.

Does anyone have a list of COLORS-RELEASE DATE for the full ZKII lineup.
I really want these shoes, but making a laker colorway was the stupidest thing nike could have done in the marketing for these shoes. No guy wears yellow or purple daily. These shoes look hot, but I needem in red or black or white, not yellow/black, or white/purple/yellow. Nike didn't think on this one, Kobe has fans all across the country, not just in LA, they should have released the white/purple/yellow and the "all stars" he wore. Then he'd get some sales, the only reason I and all my friends havn't bought any, is because I would have to buy a whole new wardrobe just for those kicks, which isn't cheap on niketown or eastbay.

PS- What color are the ASIA exclusives that everyone is talking about

Just to correct something...

The ZKII that was recently released is no longer called the "Sheath" it is called the "Ulitmate"

Splitting hairs I know...

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

Quote:
What color are the ASIA exclusives that everyone is talking about
zoom_kobe_II_003.jpg

Quote:
The ZKII that was recently released is no longer called the "Sheath" it is called the "Ulitmate"

TeamP'NG -Purple & Gold Lakers
#4 LUKE WALTON ! myspace.com/shaq34kobe

I'm still gonna call these the Sheaths. I like that name more. The ultimate sounds like a 4th shoe...the "ultimate" of the line.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Finally got my Black/Yellows yesterday at Footlocker. Very satisfied but the back is cutting the back of my leg. Still think the ZK1 is the best balling shoe ever.
BTW my footlocker said 4/21 for the white/purple.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Tons of peeps have had problems with the heel. Checkout the other post for tips to help em. It's a break in process for a lot of peeps.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

LVJORDAN238, just wear the shoes several times and that problem should go away.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

i've balled in them and there's minor irritation with my back heel/achilles<sp?>
but not serious enough to notice it while balling, or to notice any skin damage after.

can't wait for the next colorway!~

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

finally got mine yesterday. best shoes for ballin imo. they're better than zk1 and feels like a lightweight lbj iv.
i didn't have any problems in the ankle area like i heard some people did, i kinda like the ankle support.

so when are they releasing the other colors? cause ima definitely cop all of em.
i don't think these will be hitting the outlets the same was zk1's did.

kobeiidj1.jpg

I love how detailed the sheaths are. They really personalized the shoe for KB24 (the way it should be ne ways). I must say that I did love how simple but detailed the ZK1 was. I really don't know which I like more, the ZK1's or the ZK2's. The 2's are flashy and sleek while the 1's are smooth. Nothing touches my USA's tho.

i love the asia exclusive. someday i hope to go back to hong kong soon. how come they get the good stuff and we don't? just because they make them?!

^^Whats the difference between those Ultimate and the Sheaths. They are the same shoe except there is a different color. They probably change the name because Ultimate is a better name for the general public than Sheath.

Balled in my Kobe Zoom 2s for the first time last night, good basketball shoe but i had a slight problem with the toe box as it felt like it kept scratching the top of my toes. It didnt bother me when i was wearing them casually but it really irratated me after about an hour of balling. Didnt have the achilles problem people have been talking about but overall the shoes were really comfortable until i starting having problems with my toes. Hopefully itz just part of breaking them in.

Back
Top Bottom