The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Technology wise...i'd have to say the ZK2 is the best...i was one person that initially had major problems with the ZK2 because i was getting serious achilles pain with them, but once i switched up a half size, they have become my favorite shoe ever...i played for 2 hours again with them today and loved it...they feel so light and low to the court...no pain anywhere now...i really loved playing the ZK1 because of the comfort they provided...those were light as well, but not as much as the ZK2...but when it comes to technology the ZK2 is above and beyond the 1's...the sole, for example, incorporating free tech is awesome...the zoom tech in the heel and forefoot feels incredible and responsive...

One thing i loved about the 2K4 was the plastic heel counter on the outside of the shoe to reduce extra weight and add increased support...the ZK2 takes this to another level with the plastic heel support that extends around the ankle that is fused with the wrap around strap...gives a very secure feel...the ZK2 is sweet...and they look awesome too...

i can't comment on the Lebron IV's, but i do know they are pretty clunky...the Jordan XXII have some tech, but nothing that hasn't been seen before...

If its technology that you're looking for...something thats different and innovative, yet still improves on past success i'd go with the ZK2...just make sure you get the right size or you'll be in major pain...for me, a half size larger than i had with the ZK1, but the same size i had for the 2K4...

can someone PLEASE answer this question:

what is the RD for the laker colorway, and will canada receive them?
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Curly!!! Where art thou? Does anyone know if the strengths will have the patent toe for the GR? I hope so cuz they really grew on me. Already copped the apex shorts to match.

^^^Trunk, its been stated multiple times...the GR strengths WILL have a patent toe...come on guys, just go back a couple of pages first before you start asking the same questions that have already been answered numerous times...

Quote:
^ Which flaws of the ZKII did you weigh so heaviliy that would place it below the M3? How would you compare the responsiveness of both, as the Zoom-embedded liner of the ZKII's is ridiculously comfy on-court. Also, what'd you think of the lacing set-up on the M3?

$130 may still be a lot...but you're getting ONE HELL of a shoe in the II's and if you're unsure about them I'd definitely suggest giving them a shot. May take a day or two to break in...but they're muuuuhney after that
:lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

i DONT FEEL LIKE LOOKIN THRU 71 PAGES...BUT DO ANYONE KNO IF AND WHEN THE GREY AND WHITE COLORWAY DROPS..AND DA RELEASE DATE FOR THE SRENGTHS...THANX

i'd get those strengths but in a different colorway.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

question why is eastbay version of the kobe II's diffrent from the version we see in the nike website. The one on easybay has 2 diffrences. One of them being the outline in the nike swoosh, its purple and a bit of yellow i believe. The 2nd being the plate that it has on the tongue its silver and says kobe. Which 1 will release on thursday on footlocker? and which one will release on eastbay on may1st? and why are they diffrent??? thanks

wow wow wow when do those drop these are better than the asia exclusives^^^ i will get these if and when they drop^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Fellow NTers in the Philippines, is the laker colorway out already? My mom and pops are there... I might buy there c/o my bro..

Back
Top Bottom