The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

i called around at different footlockers here in OC, CA. they seem to be running low on the blk/maize and all of them are saying they are stocked on the Laker Colorway releasing today.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

Can anyone on the East coast verify if their Footlocker received these (Laker Colorway) yet? Mine hasn't (SC) >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Just so all of you know, the difference between the strengths and ultimates isn't just the uppers. The zoom air setup as well as carbon fiber plates are different.
Nike Talk killed Hip Hop.

Does anyone have a prediction as to whether or not the Black/Maize and Laker colorway will end up at the outlets???

I don't wanna pay full price for both the Ultimates and Strengths

Every shoe ends up at an outlet just be patient you will find a bargin.
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

Damn employee's @ FL Mission Valley in SD. >:
mad.gif

I go on my lunch break and get to FL when they open @ 10am to buy the Laker colorway ZKII.So they have the Laker colorway on display and I was ready to buy my pair but the employees at the store hadn't unpacked their shipments of the Laker colorway ZKII and couldnt find their shipment of boxes which they just had lying all over of the place @ their store.

What's really bad is that I was there last sunday to cop some JB shorts and the manager at that the same store said they already had their shipment in stock but they still had their shipments still boxed up.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Rob strongo...the carbon fiber plates and the zoom air is identical in the strengths and ultimates...not sure where you got your info but its wrong...the only difference between those two shoes is in the uppers...obviously the outward appearance and the inside where the strengths have more (or more accurately, ribbed padding in the bootie)...thats it...the ultimates are actually the lighter of the two...

I think somebody asked about the Kobe Apex shorts. I got mine today and they are pretty cool as far as athletic shorts go. I got a L because I thought they were pretty long, but they only come about 2 inches past my knees.

Just cop 2 pairs of size 11 Lakers colorway! One to rock, one to ball! I cop them at San Diego's(La Jolla's) UTC FL @ 10 AM sharp! There's one more size 11 left @ UTC FL san diego folks!(That's what the FL dude said with a laughter). They have a nice decoration for the Display of the Zoom Kobe II's!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

^ Hey I didnt know your from SD also Jayson.Did you run into KB8sandiego while your were coping your pair today their @ UTC?Me and him were # 1 & 2 for the ZKII blk/maize release last month.

I'm from LA, but I go to UCSD. I was the first one to cop the white/lakers today. I'm not sure if the asian guy walking around the store was the guy you're talking about. He didn't look like he was buying anything, just looking @ stuff. I just went straight to the cashiers and copped 2 and went back home to get ready for school while rockin' my new lakers colorway.

The $15 off worked! I copped the black/maize @ LA during spring break.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

anyone in canada come across the lakers colorway for the zk2? man nike sucks sometimes
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Yeah man, don't flame that FTL employee too hard. He's just their to make a living.

As for the Laker Kobe Wow/Sheath, they're copped. So sweet, especially since it's getting nice outside.
THE EVIL EMPIRE

Heads up LA, OC, and SoCal heads!

Just got this from a ISS memeber the ZKII strengths are out already and are on sale at the Westminister mall.

44gm2jl.jpg

2ennbk5.jpg

2u725i0.jpg

I called that FL store up and they confirmed that they are selling.So if you want them you better hurry up before they realize their selling the strenghts early.

well, @#%$, on my way home looks like i'll be hitting up westminster...
since i just left cerritos FL and they didnt have my size.....

WACK!
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Here at my Fort Worth Footlocker in Texas, they actually had them somewhat advertised...heres some shot with my camera phone

All the footlockers in minnesota don't have these! I called footlocker co and they said they didn't get any in?? This ****** manager said that nike had problems and didn't ship them to any footlockers anywhere. He also said he doesn't know if they will ever get them now? Someone shed some light please!!

Are you talking about the strenghts??..i don't even think they're supposed to release that till early may...stupid employees haha, its great tho..we could have it earlier..

Back
Top Bottom