The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

FL in the oaks mall had all 3 colorway. got two of em, now waiting for the lites to come out.

kobe2ske0.jpg

^^ i don't see what is so special about those..maybe i'm not into kobes..who knows..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

^
Yeah, the black patent toe on the Orca Strengths sold me.

Like I said, it reminds so much of the Concord XIs or the Black/Red XVIs.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^

Yo Dennis.Yeah I picked up both the Orca strenghts and Laker colorway ZKII's yesterday at FL fashion.The FL employee who rang me up said how we wanted them to now also.Also I couldnt pass up buying both yesterday since I got both pairs with my 20% military discount.Strengths came out to $112 and Laker colorway ultimates came out to $104.Altogether I paid $232.74 and saved $54 bucks.

I love the patent leather on both the Orcas and Laker colorway ZKII they both fit and blend nicely with these ZKII's.I think patent leather on the blk/maize wouldnt have gone well.

I see a lot of people here compare the patent leather toe on the Orca strenghts to the AJ XI.Which to me it kind of does.But to me it reminds me more of the patent leather toe on the AJ XVI's.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
Where is FASHION VALLEY MALL?

For more details for heads in SD:

It's off Friars Rd. off the 163 & 8 freeways.It's in the opposite end of Friars Rd. of Qualcomm stadium.The only mall in SD that has Bloomingdales's.

Not enough details? Go google maps or mapquest it.

Quote:
I see a lot of people here compare the patent leather toe on the Orca strenghts to the AJ XI.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

KB8SD may be right. The Strengths are ones that sold the most, yet VERY VERY limited. You guys do the math.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Quote:
Why is it that the Strenghts are not here in the bay area?! Any FL stores that sells them here? anyone?

Most likely because SF and the bay area is NorCal and NIKE probably decided to do a QS for SoCal heads (LA areas & SD) because they know thats mostly where the Lakers and Kobe fan base is the most strongest and would sell well in those areas.

It looks like NIKE is doing a LS region based released with all the ZKII releases compared to the ZKI's.I think it's a test to see how well they will do and if they sell then they will be more mass produced and released throughout the US.

Maybe it sold well because the shoes has no yellow in them? i have friends that prefer this shoes because of the colorway alone..

Flipknoc that picture is beautiful. I wish they came out with those shoes here(Philly or Baltimore). I got to cop the Shrengths.

Can the strengths be ordered now off eastbay?

Also, what others colors of both shoes are still to come? Any grey?
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

can somebody post some pics of the Kobe II Ultimate/ Sheath insole, i want to see how thick it is and how it looks like.
please

^ It's not removable; the upper is stitched down over it.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Quote:
Why is it that the Strenghts are not here in the bay area?! Any FL stores that sells them here? anyone?

They're in the Bay Area picked up my pair of the Orcas like an hour ago @ GreatMall. I was told that Kobes are only FootLocker exclusives(Footlocker Employee told me) but yea they're in the Bay Area.

Quote:
It's not removable; the upper is stitched down over it.

so it isn't like the LBJIV insole- (or is it called an insole, or a sockliner, cause i still haven't got that part right)?

^ Either term is correct. And yes, it's a different way of constructing the shoe than the Lebron IV.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Back
Top Bottom