The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^for u guys who are confused about the orcas, that is just another name for the strengths. As for the ultimates, that is another name for sheaths, the first released ones that have the black/maize colorway and laker colorway
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Quote:
ADIDAS came back and bit Kobe
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

anyone else notice the KB24 seal on the lower strap of Kobe's Strengths just like he had it on the inner side of the strap on the Ultimates? PE distinction? i wonder if anything else is different about his pairs... especially performance-wise.
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

ditto on the sweet nickname. i been in the shoe game hard since 90, and that one's pretty sweet

When is the release date of the KOBE's strengh on the eastcoast?
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Along with Eastbay no longer having the strengths, they have pushed back the release of the White/Maize/Purple to mid May
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

I showed these to a few people and they dont like it .. I dont care what they say .. I ordered mines and they are on the way and I will cop again in my 50% ... BEST KOBE BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..... I dont know why Im feeling these so much ... LOVE IS IN THE AIR REgardless of what I think of KOBE .. lol
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. ((())) DS AJ V Blk/Metalic Sz 12 $175 Shipped OBO
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped. ((())) DS AJ XIV Sz 7.5 White/Blk Toe $130 Shipped OBO
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Man, how the hell does Nike get such dope wallpapers? Whatever software editing program they use, they know how to use it very well...I SUCK at that kinda stuff, so it's cool to me.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

! ! !
I was about to get the Strengths until I saw the 140 dollar tag. ;|
Hopefully these turn like the ZK1s, 35 dollar outlet price. ;D
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

can any one post the footlocker found order # for the White/Maize/Purple. here in NY all we have is black/maize.

Dammit! >:
mad.gif

I should have gotten the Strengths from Eastbay when I had the chance. :frown:
frown.gif
|I
tired.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

where can u find the all star white-gold colorway of the Kobe II in a sz 13? did these ever release for public?
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

^^^i've been keeping up with this thread since page 1 and i havent seen any info that it released. someone correct me if im wrong...

^ ^ They have definetely not released to the public. Hopefully they will at some point but I have not heard any news saying that was the case.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Yo! Fellow NTers in the Philippines, did the Kobe II Asia's release already? Please let me know ASAP and where to buy it. My parents are there on vacation...

the strengths are nice. its dope how they resemble the whale. i like the whole concept behind them.
Team Disgruntled​

strengths are nice as heck... only bad thing about it is the white outsole that will eventually lose its luster

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5

Back
Top Bottom