The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

elboricua 6
exactly u didnt state facts
i dont care KB24 is my idol
and i dont care what anybody says
sorry about the cuss words i was heated

I would like some strengths in a sz 13 if someone can help. I haven't heard anything of them dropping in TN.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
I know you think you are just giving facts but truth of the matter is, this thread is about the shoes and nothing to do with the laker franchise, rape charges or shaq. If you were giving facts about the shoes nobody would care but it seems as if you have some sort of hate for kobe. If you want to post about that put it in s&t thread or the general fourm.
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

strengths are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Air Jordan BMP-OLNL $249.98
AIM-JERZEEZFINEST129
[email protected]

After game 2 we might have to call the "Orcas" the "Manatees." Too bad they're gettin' killed on the debut.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

ELBORIQUA6, THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT KOBE BRYANT'S PERSONALITY, WHAT HE DID BEFORE OR NOW...THIS IS ABOUT THE ZOOM KOBE 2! SHOES! YOU ARE NOT STATING FACTS, YOU ARE STATING YOUR OPINION SO JUST STICK TO THE TOPIC AND KEEP YOUR HATE TO YOURSELF COZ NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE MAN, YOU GOT THAT?! STICK TO THE TOPIC, DUDE!!

Well I guess no matter what shoe you wear, if you twisted the ankle bad, it will happen no matter how strong your ankle support is.

just had to say this...

don't post how much you hate Kobe or any of that crap. This is about shoes and THAT'S IT. Stop being immature

Also, the Strengths (Orca's) looked sweet. I think they're better looking than the Sheaths, just because of the colorway. Also, the fact that their nickname is the "Orca's". I just think it's a sweet nickname.

i don't mean to interject but why does this post have to go towards kobe's play? isn't that what the sports forum is for?

but a small bit of info for those that care, when i went for my 2nd spin in the employee store (beaverton, or) for the OLNL, i asked the dude about the zk2's. he said they were on the truck as we were speaking, for a launch this wknd. hope this reflects launch for regular stores.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

For whoever asked (though my pair is beat)

Purple laces on black/maize:

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Yeah the purple is hideous...I just switched it for whoever asked.

And clown shoes...yeah I have big feet. :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

your so helpful but hurry and take those laces out. By the way mine are holding up good, got some streetball in the other day and the leather and customization I added to them is going great, I love them with out the strap!
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
IN THE YEAR 2007 WE WILL ROCK!!!​

Man...I really have feelings for the Orcas........I NEED to get a pair of these for basketball...but I think I need 1 or 2 more just to keep.

Back
Top Bottom