The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

im not sure if this has been posted...

the zoom kobe II strength are out now in NYC footlockers

it was initially only on the west coast but i saw them earlier today at footlocker

i was about to get em but i'll either wait for the eastbay 30% + 20% deal or till they head out to the outlets
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Just waiting for the KB2s to go on sale. Mainly, the STRENGHTS. Though I would not mind coppin' the ASIA Exclusives. I think they look better than the blk/yllow KB2s.

Quote:
the zoom kobe II strength are out now in NYC footlockers

it was initially only on the west coast but i saw them earlier today at footlocker

WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

Quote:
I look at the team USA ZKI from a collectors standpoint like being what the value the AJ Olympics VI are now worth and going for resale wise in a couple years down the road.
:wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

My Laker colorway Sheaths are still sitting in the box because I can't find ANYTHING to match it here in SC or online.

I don't wear Jerseys (unless I'm at the game) so matching items are hard to come by. Even old faithful Polo has let me down..... :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Oh yeah...I haven't posted these yet and this was before I cleaned up the excess yellow thread...but I took off the strap and when laced firmly they feel great! I also like how much lighter they are than the black/maize
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Has there been any info regarding different colors of the Strengths, other than the USA. I can't rock black/purple but that shoe is incredible.

^ Not really...just a personal preference for each wearer. I was just trying to shed weight wherever possible. I'm toying with taking off the diamond cut panel next.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

hey guys, for the strengths (orcas) how did they fit for you guys? did you go true to size or half size up or half size down? im normally a size 10 (i.e. jordan retros and went both 10 and half size down for zk1 [10 in zk1 for walking around, more comfortable that way and 9.5 for balling for snug fit]) what are your opinions? i guess i have relatively wider feet than normal. any input would be great! thanks

just got them 9.5 strengths but they either fit funny because of the particular shoe i got since one side is perfect and the other the pinky toe is squished. are they cut funny? the toe box is fine just the width was weird on one side.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

What's up ya'll....

1. Strengths do fit true to size. They're the most comfortable shoe that I've ever tried on so I recommend them.

2. I've never understood how someone can change up a sig shoe like that. I understand that someone might make changes to the insole or change the laces, but when I see people taking off the strap or changing the design of the outside of the shoe, I just don't understand.

I mean, if you want to make so many changes to the shoe, then you probably shouldn't have even bought it. You're paying almost $140, so i just don't get why you'd want to change it up so much. Whatever, I'm just voicing my opinion. If that's your style, then go for it...i just don't get it.

3. The KOBE 2 Trainers are really nice. go to the Kenlu website and check it out. Definitely a sick running / training shoe. It will probably be a very comfortable shoe because of the Nike FREE technology.

Billy Hoyle are those PE's that you got up there???

If not and u can get more...let me know cuz im holding bak on the laker colorway because i dont like maize on that particular sneaker

What do your guys think are more comfortable?

The strengths or the Orcas?

I have the black/maize strengths and do not know if I should get the Orcas.

Im in the same position as you...i have the blk/mze and i wuznt sure bout getting the strengths cuz i wuznt too fond of the duble strap but i went to FL the other day and saw them in person and tried them on....

THE ORCAS ARE INCREDIBLE....way more comfy than the sheaths IMO and a def. must cop....by the way when worn...necks will be broken

go onto eastbay and take advantage of the 30% off and cop ure pair dude...

JZ

Back
Top Bottom