The old NiceKicks days......

I cant front......i was 17 and in a high school were jordans ruled everything........I stepped in the school with the white and blue XI`s and people went crazy.

I sold them to someone at another school the week after for $200 and NEVER looked back.

I knew they were fake when i got them in the mail........but........I cant front, that one day was worth it.........had people lookin at me like a hero or something, like, i had them made for ME n stuff.

That was my first and last pair......by choice anyway. I bought a pair of jams off ebay and they were fake......got my money back from paypal and never sent the shoes back. I ended up giving them to my brother last year (yea, i had em for like 3 years, hahaha)

Of course, this was wayyyyy back in 2001...........

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Naaa........HATA-TAKAHASHI was the first niketalk known website to sell the fake kicks.

THATS old-school right there.

Dudes used to have debates about if his shoes were real or fake...........It just went down hill after that.
LOL... You already know.  I can't think about fake sneakers without thinking about the empire Hata Takahashi built for himself.  He was so bold he had a website set up to take orders and everything.  Dude definitely gave a new meaning to "factory variants."
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I remember but I think these are 2 totally different sites.
I think the OG nicekicks got shut down and the Matt dude took the domain name.
shoot after thinking about it, kicksonfire is the same way.

I wanted some Bapes from Kicks On Fire hahaha. But I remember both.

Planned on copping some Space Jams from coolkicks back in the gap, circa '02-2003. Glad that plan never came into fruition.  

eek.gif
 at the fact that they're still up and running.

I remember.

My cousin got g'd $200-300 from nicekicks. He was planning on going to the address and see what's up, but he just took the L in the end.

I remember there was a new report on nicekicks on Fox5 NY with other people getting scammed.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I remember but I think these are 2 totally different sites.
I think the OG nicekicks got shut down and the Matt dude took the domain name.
shoot after thinking about it, kicksonfire is the same way.

i dont think that they took the domain name unless they took their logos to and i dont think they would have wanted to associate a fake site with their own so i think they got into and had to go strate... i confused as hell when they did go strate!

Naaa........HATA-TAKAHASHI was the first niketalk known website to sell the fake kicks.

Dudes used to have debates about if his shoes were real or fake...........It just went down hill after that.

Back '01 even NTer was coppin Bred XIs from dude, thinkin they wasnt fakes just "factory varients" back then it was some what acceptable

I used to beg my mom to let me use her credit card to cop some pairs back in '03..I was a freshman in HS, good thing she never did..plus I found NT in '03, which helped me smarten up to the variants.

man i remember those fake sites had legit bapes(the bapes that came in that wood box with the cards) straight from japan back in the day, and i passed on them. could of made of killing selling OG bapes from 01, 02
smh.gif

i remember gettin got by nicekicks for some black red 18's thats when I FIRST wanted to become a sneaker head but i was like 14 or 15 maybe. SMH

first it took me like a month to get them

second it was labeled a size 8 but fit like a size 10, smh and i was walkin around the school lookin like doink the clown for that one day I wore them then I gave them joints away.

that was my allowance money man
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Man before I knew better, I bought a pair of fake 13s, 10s, and dub zeros and thought I was DOIN IT!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I figured out they were fake when I had the red steel 10s about a month before they came out and mine had
black/red checkered material on the inside instead of the red/grey
smh.gif

That's when I started doing my research
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Back '01 even NTer was coppin Bred XIs from dude, thinkin they wasnt fakes just "factory varients" back then it was some what acceptable
idk the @*#$ being acceptable and its not like ppl just started gettin smart to the game maybe u did but there was alot of ppl back in the day that knew real from fake and didn think fakes were acceptable at all!

i also remember promo-shoes selling fake's........on to the good website anyone remember nikepark, air-jordan and the old shoetrends

I still don't buy from that site.. just because. What ever happened to that list of legit & fake sites we used to have back in the ezBoard forum?

they still have the list but alot of the places they had on the list are not in use any more or sell fakes. for the ppl that think that these guys took the domain name they didnt its that same exact logo and they are both from austin texas.

Back
Top Bottom