The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FF VI, VII, IX, VIII and are all better than FF X IMO. I guess that would leave FF X as the 5th best. Top 5 isn't bad. 

I just can't wait for the new MGS V trailer. Kojima said there's no guns, no fighting, explosions, special effects; just a man descending into madness and that it will be harder to watch than the 9 minute Red Band trailer. :pimp:
ffVII, ffVI, ffV, ffIV, ffIX are better than ffX IMHO.

ffX felt way too linear and the side quests to get the celestial weapons, their sigels and crests

yall are making me feel bad about watchdogs lol
picked it up yesterday. gonna start it tonight.

Yeah, I had intentions of picking it up when it dropped to $40 but it's almost like it's the "lame" thing to do. Might just cop and not tell anyone
laugh.gif

Yeah, I had intentions of picking it up when it dropped to $40 but it's almost like it's the "lame" thing to do. Might just cop and not tell anyone :lol:

I had it pre-ordered with $35 down. Might not pick it up.

Honestly, it's slim pickings right now for next gen games so I'm gonna be playing it with low expectations. That bestbuy 20% discount plus $10 preorder points always eases the pain of buying a dud :lol:

Just when we thought it couldn't get any better.  Battlefield 4 now offers microstransactions. 

$1 for bronze battlepack

$2 for silver

$3 for gold

:smh:

Yeah, I had intentions of picking it up when it dropped to $40 but it's almost like it's the "lame" thing to do. Might just cop and not tell anyone :lol:

Man, you guys are grown *** men. Proudly play whatever the hell you want :lol:

C'mon son.... I already purchased the game. The feel bad part is feeling like it's going to be mediocre. I don't need anyone's approval for whatever game I play.

C'mon son.... I already purchased the game. The feel bad part is feeling like it's going to be mediocre. I don't need anyone's approval for whatever game I play.

I thought you meant that you didn't want people to catch you playing it :lol: My bad.

You might just have to roll the dice here though since this seems to be a pretty polarizing game.

Man, you guys are grown *** men. Proudly play whatever the hell you want
laugh.gif
I was just talking s**t, I could care less what people see me play. Hell I don't even know half the people on my friends list
laugh.gif
 I'll be the first to admit, I play some not so popular games and I'm proud of it
laugh.gif

Just when we thought it couldn't get any better.  Battlefield 4 now offers microstransactions.

$1 for bronze battlepack

$2 for silver

$3 for gold

:smh:
Ridiculous! Majority of the battlepacks are trash! You don't gain anything significant from leveling up so the bonus XP is worthless. You can just find a gun that you like, use it a lot, unlock the attachments for it. Why spend money to unlock what takes a few hours at most if you are a decent player? These microtransactions are for below average players, not for you to catch up to your friends. It amazes me that EA and DICE would have the audascity to even offer something like this for a fee. I really feel like it's a slap in the face to anybody who spent $60 on this game. Oh well it is what it is, just had to get that out there
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Battlepacks :rofl:

I'm level 115 now. Started using the AR160 last night instead of the L85A2 for assault. I liked it and think I'll roll with it for a while. Didn't even realize I unlocked it. Need like 20 more pistol kills for the Phantom camo.

Anyone else play on PS3 a lot?

Battlefield: PayDay Rainbow 6 Grand Theft Auto Kane & Lynch :lol: :rofl:

I'm not gonna lie though. It looks interesting. It it isn't broken, it could be a good game.

copping watc
I thought you meant that you didn't want people to catch you playing it :lol: My bad.

You might just have to roll the dice here though since this seems to be a pretty polarizing game.

going through best buy to cop.. and trading in fifa.. hopefully it is worth the 30 or so dollars.. looks fun..

... went to best buy and traded in fifa.. ended up paying 12 dollars.. should have gotten wolfenstein also....

Last edited:

I'll probably give my 2 cents later this week. Crosses fingers lol

Ubisoft actually had those Smosh idiots make a "viral" video to promote Watch Dogs

I know it has no bearing on the actual game... but stuff like this makes me mad that I gave them $60

Picked watch dogs up last night and played for a bit...

Fun game so far, I can see it getting repetitive though.

Add me on psn LoCoJr33

Back
Top Bottom