The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Destiny Goes Gold, Prepare to Defend the Galaxy
The_last_city-Destiny.png

PSN Down
PSN is offline at the time of writing, apparently thanks to a DDOS attack.

A group called @LizardSquad is claiming responsibility for the action.

Shacknews is reporting that Battle.net, League of Legends and Grinding Gears’ Path of Exile

have also been attacked, although Hearthstone appears to be fully playable at the moment.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

watching teh gametrailers review of Diablo 3, its def something id never get into

Man do you realize the review you posted is for the PC version and is 2 years old
eyes.gif

Here is the Ultimate Evil Edition review:
Appreciate it b. But it still looks like the same game that I really have no interest in playing.
Via playstationlifestyle.net

Destiny Goes Gold, Prepare to Defend the Galaxy

Bungie’s latest creation, Destiny, has now officially gone gold. For those not familiar with the term, gold means that the game is now finished and ready to move on to the next steps, which are production and distribution. This means that there’s only a few days left for the factories to produce psychical discs and then forward them to the stores.

Destiny will be releasing on both now-gen (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) and last-gen consoles (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) on September 9, 2014. If you like the game, you should also consider buying either the white PS4 Bundle or the slightly cheaper black bundle – both of course, include Destiny.

In the meantime you can check out the awesome launch trailer released a few days ago. Will you be picking-up the most awaited game of this year?
So there IS a blk bundle Destiny eh?? :smile:

Time to buy this magna controller in time to buy the blk bundle. Maybe ill be seeing yall on the 9th :smile:

Could any post one video of Destiny that sorta explains everything about it (campaign and multplayer game play)? All I know is that its made by Bungie/Halo dudes and honestly thats all I had to hear to want to buy it. Loved thte halo game when I had a xbox/xbox 360.

Could any post one video of Destiny that sorta explains everything about it (campaign and multplayer game play)? All I know is that its made by Bungie/Halo dudes and honestly thats all I had to hear to want to buy it. Loved thte halo game when I had a xbox/xbox 360.

This game will be a hit.

Last edited:

Appreciate it b. But it still looks like the same game that I really have no interest in playing.

Time to buy this magna controller in time to buy the blk bundle. Maybe ill be seeing yall on the 9th :smile:

Story:

MP:

Story:

MP:

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

196frnnzysficgif.gif

So I went on bes buy dot com and the trade values for games are looking good. I will call in an hour to verify if they are doing that 50% thing if so I plan to make 171 dollars off my games.

If im right psn network was supposed to be down for maintenance idk to believe these guys hacked them

Sony got hit by a DDoS attack from some hacker group named "Lizard Squad"

Full article...
 The PlayStation Network is currently down to due a bombardment of DDoS attacks. Hacker group, Lizard Crew, boast about how they took the PlayStation Network down.
This is not the first time Sony's services have fallen victim to cyber terrorism, and certainly wont be the last. In 2010 the PlayStation Network service was down for almost a whole month. With Sony now charging a premium fee for the service they will need to ensure that their network is secure.​
 ​
Lizard Squad- ".@yosp @jdtjose Yes hello i can confirm there are lizards in Sony's datacenter"​
 ​
Reportedly, The Lizard Crew are behind the attacks. Their official twitter page claims that this is the first strike of many to come to put an end to Sony, once and for all.​
UPDATE 1: Reason given for attacks is, "PC MASTER RACE".
UPDATE 2: Member of Lizard Squad claims to have retrieved data from Sony's Datacenter.
UPDATE 3: PlayStation Network service available to some -- Sony fixing security breach.​

Back
Top Bottom