The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Square Enix teaser site updated. It now includes 2015 along with STAR

Star Ocean 5 to release this year :nerd:

Guitar Hero Live

Guitar Hero Live is taking the series back to its root with a twist
You'll play in a first person perspective.

There won't be colored frets on the guitar but 6 black and whites one, in two rows.

It's currently being developed by Freestyle Games (DJ Hero).

Star Ocean 5 announced for PS4, PS3

According to Weekly Famitsu, where these scans appeared, Star Ocean 5 seems to be 30 per cent developed. Currently, the release date for Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is TBA.

Previously, the fourth entry in the series, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, was released in 2009

View media item 1491037
View media item 1491038
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/14/first-look-star-ocean-5

I know nothing about this series but looks good. It takes place in between Star Ocean 2 and 3 according to the magazine.

Last edited:
Kirito is the main character huh
roll.gif

Too stoked for SO5. I beat SO4 3 times and loved each playthrough. I'm not sure why it received so much hate but that game was probably top 3 last gen for me. I just need that 2015 release date to be confirmed.

Final Fantasy XII HD
Star Ocean 5
Tales of Zestiria (I believe this is coming to PS4 here in NA)

Now we just need that Ni no Kuni 2 confirmation

PS4 wins 2015 :smokin

Bloodborne shipments top one million worldwide

SCE Japan Studio and From Software collaboration a success.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio and From Software’s PlayStation 4 action RPG Bloodborne have cumulatively sold through more than one millin units worldwide as of April 5, Sony announced.

The number includes both Blu-ray disc sell-through quantities and download version sales on the PlayStation Store.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/04/bloodborne-shipments-top-one-million-worldwide#4uqjKSqsqbQccYsI.99

Go Bloodborne go!

No new raid for new Destiny House of Wolves :stoneface: that's gotta suck for current players

Back
Top Bottom