The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The only reason why I have a Wii U is because of Super Smash Brothers

Only game I play on there

I can understand the hate towards the system

Nintendo did a bunch of things wrong with the Wii U

Not to mention, they're still price gauging. System shouldn't still be $300, I don't care what games come w/ it. I want to get my daughter one but can't justify the price.

Not to mention, they're still price gauging. System shouldn't still be $300, I don't care what games come w/ it. I want to get my daughter one but can't justify the price.
I've also never seen one of those tablet controllers for standalone sale

Eh
With the quality of games
IMO the price is justified

I've also never seen one of those tablet controllers for standalone sale
They don't
My tablet is messed up
Which means I can't even play any games
Since the tablet is kinda required
I can't buy another one from somewhere
I have to send it to Nintendo to be fixed
The cost is damn near half of the price of the console just to fix the tablet :smh:

Here's another thing to chew on... I once was in a meeting for a game where a Nintendo was being discussed as an option for multiplatform support. The director of the game told marketing that he would burn in hell before having his game ported to the console. He explained it as someone filming a movie in Imax/4K and then having it be scaled down to 4:3 pan and scan and placed on a VHS tape to run on an old CRT T.V. He wasn't going to let his art not be seen and played as intended.

:rofl:
Jesus.

Last edited:
Also would like to point out that Naughtyhare crossed over to dark side after all that talk in them E3 threads :evil:s

Yes. Let the love of games flow through you!
Well actually
My Xbox one been sitting cause only got killer instinct and halo mcc
And both games are mediocre
Ps4 ain't got any games but couldn't pass up the deal
Wii u is STILL where it's at

If it's "still where it's at", then why doesn't it move units?
Just cause something doesn't sell doesn't mean it isn't great
This is some pure ******* right here :x
Ocarina of time
Considered by many
Top 3 greatest game ever
Only has sold 7.6 worldwide
Wii is still garbage, fact.

Uncharted Collection adding new Brutal difficulty to all 3 games :

Edit: it's unlocked after finishing game on Crushing :frown: I hope a rushing is unlocked from the beginning and Brutal isn't required for the platinum trophies.

Last edited:
For all the negative wii u talk ot has an insanely good line up. Soooo many solid games. And the gamepad is awesome i don't care what anyone says.

It's great as a secondary system. Ps4/wii u or xbone/wii u. Both xbone and ps4 have been pushing many, many remakes.

Console wars are fun but things woukd be HORRIBLE for the consumer if your favorite system actually "won"

Last edited:
Brehs why can't we just enjoy everything? 
frown.gif

"The PS4 has no games I like, so let me try to tell you that you shouldn't like it. I will then act offended when you disagree."

"I just spent $200 on something that I admit to not wanting to use, simply to be able to come in here and tell everyone their opinions are invalid."

"I repeatedly tell people how I never use my PS4, but continue to have the highest post count in the PS4 thread telling people I don't like any of the games."

"Sales do not directly determine the success of a product... The Vita is trash! It didn't sell!"

"Titanfall is a successful franchise, while Destiny is not."

"CLASSICS like Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, and Titanfall.... I don't like Killzone! So that's out. Driveclub had a rough first week, so I can't count that either. The Order? Doesn't meet my time requirement. First Light!? That's DLC! What are the going to do next; parcel out part a game, charge for it piece by piece, and then call it a season? Bloodborne? Good I guess, but I can only give it 0.5 due to lack of guns. Rocket League? Indy. Don't Starve? Indy. The Vanishing of E... Indy. Resogun, Transistor? INDY, INDY! Remasters and remakes don't count because THEY HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED...

Can't wait for the Gears remaster and Super Mario Maker"

Some of you are a trip, man. 
laugh.gif
 Hard to say what is troll bait and wait is actual opinion, but damn. Can't you let us discuss what iteration of Cid in Final Fantasy is our favorite?

"The PS4 has no games I like, so let me try to tell you that you shouldn't like it. I will then act offended when you disagree."

"I just spent $200 on something that I admit to not wanting to use, simply to be able to come in here and tell everyone their opinions are invalid."

"I repeatedly tell people how I never use my PS4, but continue to have the highest post count in the PS4 thread telling people I don't like any of the games."

"Sales do not directly determine the success of a product... The Vita is trash! It didn't sell!"

"Titanfall is a successful franchise, while Destiny is not."

"CLASSICS like Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, and Titanfall.... I don't like Killzone! So that's out. Driveclub had a rough first week, so I can't count that either. The Order? Doesn't meet my time requirement. First Light!? That's DLC! What are the going to do next; parcel out part a game, charge for it piece by piece, and then call it a season? Bloodborne? Good I guess, but I can only give it 0.5 due to lack of guns. Rocket League? Indy. Don't Starve? Indy. The Vanishing of E... Indy. Resogun, Transistor? INDY, INDY! Remasters and remakes don't count because THEY HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED...

Can't wait for the Gears remaster and Super Mario Maker"

Some of you are a trip, man. :lol:  Hard to say what is troll bait and wait is actual opinion, but damn. Can't you let us discuss what iteration of Cid in Final Fantasy is our favorite?
Some of u guys take this stuff too damn serious
I can't joke without u getting offended and writing novellas :lol:

Some of u guys take this stuff too damn serious
I can't joke without u getting offended and writing novellas :lol:
He doesn't seem that serious in his post
Hard to tell sometimes :lol:
People REALLY be getting offended by this console stuff
Patiently waiting to get my hands on a god of war 4 and I really want to play the last of us
I like all 3 console manufactures
But I'm gonna troll each of u guys thread because people get butt hurt so damn easily :lol:

Lost my collectors tin ff xii way back, was about to beat it, haven't found it since :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom