The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't reply to trolls in this thread, "See, I'm right. No one disagrees."

Reply to trolls in this thread, "Cry baby is butthurt! I'm not serious. I love everything equally; fanboyism is so beneath me."

Convenient.

a828f986_zo1.gif

Looked around. Could not get anyone to price match that deal :frown:

All had their excuses "We dont price match if its sold out", "Its not on KMart's website, you have to have the link so no", "We only have the Batman and Last of Us Bundles. Product needs to match exactly whats on there", "It's a going out of business sale. We dont match those"

:smh:

If I preorder the 20th anniv controller on Amazon they wont charge me until it is shipped right?

Last edited:
If anyone in here wins that huge ps bundle I'll be making offers for that 20th anniversary console...

The console is nice but I couldn't really justify getting a 3rd PS4. I'm happy with the controller and headset. 20th anni and red controller and I'm set.

What games you guys copping for the rest of the year? In my opinion there's quite a bit releasing, just curious to see what you guys plan on playing for the remainder of the year.

Im giving my current ps4 to my brother at some point this year. So I may be looking to get that Star Wars bundle.

And I probably won't be picking up any new games until fallout and battlefront.

Looked around. Could not get anyone to price match that deal :frown:

All had their excuses "We dont price match if its sold out", "Its not on KMart's website, you have to have the link so no", "We only have the Batman and Last of Us Bundles. Product needs to match exactly whats on there", "It's a going out of business sale. We dont match those"

:smh:

If I preorder the 20th anniv controller on Amazon they wont charge me until it is shipped right?

i hope so :lol: i just pre ordered

What games you guys copping for the rest of the year? In my opinion there's quite a bit releasing, just curious to see what you guys plan on playing for the remainder of the year.
so far...

Everyone's Gone To The Rapture

Until Dawn

Call of Duty

Rainbow Six 

Gears of War Remaster

Halo 5 

Mighty No. 9 

Soma 

and i need to et Axiom Verge but i wanna beat a few of the other games i own before doing so

MGS5 and Fallout 4 for the year. If you have an Xbox get Tomb raider as well. Im just gonna wait until it comes out for PS4. MGSV and FO is plenty for the rest of the year :lol:

kinda want the headset too man

Same but I have to excercise self control. Just bought two wool suits from Jos A Bank. On sale but still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom