The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I really haven't played much. I played Chrono Trigger all weekend. I never actually played CT for more than an hour so I decided it was time to beat it. Not having internet is making me hold off on DS2. I want to party chat while playing
laugh.gif
LMAO

I lent my DS out so I can't even play my Chrono. I also have one of the new Zelda's on DS to play. I have this giftcard for BB still, I can't use it on any of my upcoming purchases, because next few games I'm copping is gonna be digital. Might just need to get DS2

Have like 80 coins on 99gamers but they charging more than retail for games on there. They seemed to take down the forums also so can't even negoiate.  Thanks! @iYen
I do like the 60fps in DS2. It sucks that DS3 will be locked in at 30fps. If you cop it, we'll definitely be able to get some co-op in when I get my internet back, I know I won't finish it for awhile. I gotta get you on that Rocket League too. I played a few matches with my bro-in-law and we was doing work with just 2 of us.

I really haven't played much. I played Chrono Trigger all weekend. I never actually played CT for more than an hour so I decided it was time to beat it. Not having internet is making me hold off on DS2. I want to party chat while playing :lol:
LMAO

I lent my DS out so I can't even play my Chrono. I also have one of the new Zelda's on DS to play. I have this giftcard for BB still, I can't use it on any of my upcoming purchases, because next few games I'm copping is gonna be digital. Might just need to get DS2

Have like 80 coins on 99gamers but they charging more than retail for games on there. They seemed to take down the forums also so can't even negoiate.  Thanks! @iYen

View media item 1677434
99gamers is dead to me. DEAD.
Gametz.com

Game trading zone

Buy/sell/trade
All cash
:rofl:
I thought u owned 99gamer

Sold my shares a couple weeks ago.
I know, just been trying to cash out my coins but they costs of games just don't make sense. Over $60 got some of the current titles, all which can be purchased on sale for cash. The forum def would of been better to make a deal, not sure why they got rid of them.

Uncharted Collection drops in October so that's fine. Rainbow 6 going up against Xenoblade X and probably Persona 5 now. I'll probably cop RB6 on sale next year.

Last edited:

Sold my shares a couple weeks ago.
I know, just been trying to cash out my coins but they costs of games just don't make sense. Over $60 got some of the current titles, all which can be purchased on sale for cash. The forum def would of been better to make a deal, not sure why they got rid of them.
They lowered the price of coins out of the blue. People in the forums were like "da ....?"

Site owners were like

nothing_to_see_here-300x238.jpg

Closed the forums due to constructive criticism(for the most part).

Someone asked "what's stopping y'all from lowering the coin price again?"

No response.

A little while later, traders post pix of 99gamers offering them coins for basically 40 cents for 1 coin.

Hence the prices you see now.

laugh.gif

Word I got hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok! It's what ever, just gotta buy DS games to cash out probably smh. I sold mostly games I hustled and paid nothing for on there anyway lol

My day ones:

FF VII PC Port

MGS V

NBA 2K16

Fallout 4

Uncharted Collection

Gears Ultimate Edition

Will cop eventually:

Mad Max

Tales of Zestiria (might be a day one)

Super Mario Maker

Xenoblade X (could also be a day one)

Persona 5

Just Cause 3

Rise of Tomb Raider (most likely wait for PS4 version)

Until Dawn

Forza 6

Last edited:
Anyone care to post the summer sale PSN deals for week 3?

Last edited:
No hype for Hitman from anyone else, eh?

Makes sense. I don't think Blood Money came to PS3 until after Absoultion.

am i the only one left still addicted to RL? game is like crack to me
laugh.gif
You're not the only one. I always try to get a couple of games in everyday. Even on days where I have something planned, I get ready quick so I can play a couple of games, while my wife gets ready lol.

My day ones:

FF VII PC Port
MGS V
NBA 2K16
Fallout 4
Uncharted Collection
Gears Ultimate Edition

Will cop eventually:

Mad Max
Super Mario Maker
Persona 5
Just Cause 3
Until Dawn
Forza 6

I don't believe Gears is coming to the PS4

As a guy who USED TO prefer physical
Until getting an xb1
What do u suggest for the ps4
Is it easy switching from game to game with digital the same
As with the xb1

My day ones:

FF VII PC Port
MGS V
NBA 2K16
Fallout 4
Uncharted Collection
Gears Ultimate Edition

Will cop eventually:

Mad Max
Super Mario Maker
Persona 5
Just Cause 3
Until Dawn
Forza 6
I don't believe Gears is coming to the PS4
Amazing level of observation!

That gamestop controller promo only for PRO members right? Anyone have success not being a member without a coupon?

Back
Top Bottom