The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

BO3 is more of the same ****. :lol: :smh:

I'll enjoy this beta but I'm not coppin' it

Anything remade from COD4 to BO2 would've been worth the $60.

Can't believe I paid full price for Ghost and AW :smh:

If i were them, i would announce COD4 remastered for 2016. A few new maps, weapons, etc. Nothing really major.

Not reease a new COD in 2017, take a year or 2 off and com up with something new.

Last edited:
If anyone still needs a beta code, let me know. Just got the email from target and will be away this weekend.

Treyarch's CODs have been the weakest to me.

After this beta, my opinion has changed.

The next shooters I'll mainly play are COD/TF2/Halo.

You need to get bestbuy gamers club unlocked for $30...buy 3 new game within 2 years and you already made your money back plus some
Word
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
True.

$59.99 (orig price) X .80 = 47.99 (Discounted Game price before taxes)

$59.99 - $47.99 = $12 savings

$12 X 3 purchased games = $36 in savings, which is $6 more than what you paid for the BB Gamers Club unlocked.

Last edited:
I read BO3 is the fastest COD yet.  Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I think its a bad thing because when you add the lag the sometimes off hitboxes you get a lot of hit markers.

sun bleached characters and levels make it difficult to spot enemy's add to that no distinct differences between opposite factions.

its constantly stuttering at times and dropping frames reminds me when Black Ops released on the PS3.

strong auto aim :x it pulls your sight even if a person is 30 ft ahead of you and behind a rock.

Wall climbing doesn't feel necessary.

They still didn't fix the UAV spamming.

Ruin=TITAN smash
Seraph= golden gun
Sparrow= Taken king bow add on
Battery=Gunslinger armor ability

Black Ops 1 is one of the more solid games the franchise put out. World at War is one of the best shooters in the WW II era, not to mention zombies started off here. I hate blops 2 but the hardcore competitors swear by it.

Man Black Ops 2 is second in my book as the best online shooter after MW2 :smokin

But BO1 had the pentagon level for zombies :D

no gears???
no yeah, I meant fpsers.

Black Ops 1 is one of the more solid games the franchise put out. World at War is one of the best shooters in the WW II era, not to mention zombies started off here. I hate blops 2 but the hardcore competitors swear by it.
I tried to get into bo1/2, but I'll need to try some more.

waw is unplayable now. The online is a hacker's playground now.
Zombies was dope though.

You need to get bestbuy gamers club unlocked for $30...buy 3 new game within 2 years and you already made your money back plus some
Word :nerd:
:nerd:

True.

$59.99 (orig price) X .80 = 47.99 (Discounted Game price before taxes)

$59.99 - $47.99 = $12 savings

$12 X 3 purchased games = $36 in savings, which is $6 more than what you paid for the BB Gamers Club unlocked.

Yep

Back
Top Bottom