The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That BB expansion looks too good. That bow will be mine.

That KH 2.8 was unexpected. I think they should have just put all the games on one disc. I played KH 3D and thought it was awful.
Nah I saw it coming after they dropped the first collection. I don't mind because I haven't played most of the handheld games and I don't gotta read up what happens

Bluepoint in charge of Gravity Rush HD :pimp:

Gravity Rush 2 was my announcement of the show. I knew it was coming but didn't expect it to look this good.
Next year is going to hurt the bank.

bestcharacter2udrr3.gif

bestworldhay56.gif

bestcharacter6goaz.gif

bestcharacter1tnu50.gif

GravityDaze2debut.gif

Next year is going to hurt the bank account.

^This

Japan got a price drop but they need it over there.

I personally don't see a price drop happening until when the Playstation VR comes out. That way they can bundle it for a reasonable price.

There will also be good deals later on in the year.

These hitting the states?

If so, 1 steel black and 1 gold for me.

Steel black for sure.

Don't know if I want the clear one like the one that came with N64s (at least in Europe where I was living at the time) or the goldeneye one :lol:

Imo that steel should be a current color option for the ps4

Last edited:
I love the old translucent see-through controllers from the PSX and PS2 days. I would cop the clear DS4 if it didn't have that solid white back. Ruins the whole thing. :x

That BB expansion looks too good. That bow will be mine.

That KH 2.8 was unexpected. I think they should have just put all the games on one disc. I played KH 3D and thought it was awful.

I thought the same thing except, It was expected but I thought it would be all games in one disc. Smh :smh:

I hope they extended the gameplay on Kingdom Hearts: BBS Fragmentary Passage because.....we're really paying $60 for just Kingdom Hearts 3D and some scenes smh. Wonder why they can release a 3ds game in this collection but in 2.5 all we got were scenes from the DS game 358/2

iI7xOYx.gif

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5804/21291516469_282d3fb0b7_h.jpg/img]

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/684/21487025871_baef85db77_h.jpg

55FA65BF4A08030022

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom