The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wait but who worked on it
If the bioshock developer was disbanded???
Or at least I thought they were
May end up being a bad port :smh:

Never played any of the bio shocks
Always heard great things
I'd like to see it running on new hardware
Was there mp in bioshock
I'm sure all those abilities would be dope
FINALLY a reason to dust off my ps4
Bioshock 2 had MP but that game was considered by many to be the "weak" point in the series. I never played part 2 so I can't say. Bioshock 1 and Infinite are considered must haves by many. I enjoyed them both.

Got a free rental from Redbox so I picked up Until Dawn. I was just getting into MGS V but I had to take advantage of the free game.

Bioshock 2 had MP but that game was considered by many to be the "weak" point in the series. I never played part 2 so I can't say. Bioshock 1 and Infinite are considered must haves by many. I enjoyed them both.

Played the whole series. Favorite new series of last generation. You can skip 2 and you wouldnt miss much but if you havent played Bioshock 1 or Infinite do yourself a favor and pick those games up

^ I played BS1 and Infinite. I liked them both but didn't think they were as good as many others feel. I've seen many people put BS1 in their top 5 but I don't see it.

Got a free rental from Redbox so I picked up Until Dawn. I was just getting into MGS V but I had to take advantage of the free game.

Thats what i should of done with until dawn. Copped for $60 at best buy and got home and beat it the next day and traded it back in and got $30.

So basically i paid $30 to rent a game for maybe 2 days.

Didnt know it was going to be a quick game didnt care to replay it with different choices

I'll most likely pick up Uncharted and Tales of Zestiria in November since I'll be moving to GA in the next week. MGS V should keep my occupied for the month.

Bioshock infinite was a drag to play, if you went into every room.
Bioshock 2 was more enjoyable imo.

Until Dawn 8/10

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I definitely enjoyed it more than Heavy Rain.

You beat it real quick.  I forgot about Redbox.

I just got GTA but it's boring as hell.
Yeah I pulled an all nighter so I could complete it without being charged for it. They sent me another free game so ill probably do the same with GoW3 :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B00L3KU0S8
81dwYqiX2xL._SX522_.jpg

Those that have sent in their PS4 in to sony for service how long did it take and what was the issue? They say 7 to 10 days. Just wondering if it can take longer.

Back
Top Bottom