The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Meh he apologized, move on. We all know Naughty Dog delivers every time. Uncharted 4 will be great.
I wouldn't go THAT far
They delivered in UC2 and tlou
Everything else has just been decent
Uncharted trilogy as a whole is greatness.
So u have 1 great game
1 pretty good game
And 1 average game
Hmmm makes sense
When u getting on gears though????
We miss Ricky rebel aka Ricky nades aka the one man army aka no look grenade killer
:lol:

I might run tonight for an hour or two. I got my mic now too :smokin

There's only one developer that i can think of that had a better generation than Naughty Dog.

From Software.

Anyone else come to mind?

I can't go back to RDR because the introductory missions are a boring slog.

I played the **** out of GTA IV. Especially when I replayed it on PC.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree R* been :pimp:
Naughty dog is overrated
Besides the last of us
Just stop it please

I can't go back to RDR because the introductory missions are a boring slog.

I played the **** out of GTA IV. Especially when I replayed it on PC.
Yeah I picked it up again a few years ago to play it again and the beginning is really slow but once it gets going I remember why I love it and that ending :frown:

DICE came out and admitted that the Rebels were at a disadvantage in Walker Assault. While that it canon to the Battle of Hoth, the gameplay made it that the Rebels had to work as a team while the Empire could carry on as if it was a normal Team Deathmatch. Someone on IGN posted how Walker Assault should have been:

Tbh, I didn't like the uplink mechanic. It just didn't feel right. The AT-ATs shouldn't need a Y-wing strike to become "vulerable." They should be "vulnerable" at any time. The only thing is that the AT-AT's armor, which as stated in the movie, is "too strong for blasters." So basic blaster fire should not do any damage to them.

On top of that... a Y-Wing strike should be enough to destroy an AT-AT, not make it "vulnerable."

There should be more of a focus on tow cables from snow speeders or heavy ordinance. Y-wing strikes are nice, but they should not be the primary objective. They should be a supplementary thing to do that lets the Rebels to extra damage.

Or, it could be made even better (complete overhaul) by adding more walkers but making the mode like survival. The Rebels just need to survive long enough for the shuttles to be evacuated.

Too bad this is impossible seeing that this game is done.

Also, as I already mentioned there should have been classes like there are in the Battlefield games. The weapons should all feel different, but they don't. The squads should be bigger like in BF. Make vehicles not a power up. You should be able to access them like vehicles in the BF games. This game is the typical EA cash grab. The $50 season pass is a slap in the face. The graphics are the only saving grace for this game.

The beta made me seriously consider cancelling my pre-order. I don't think there's enough content to justify $60. I'm going to wait and see just how much more there is in the retail version. Damn well better be more than four blasters.

The beta made me seriously consider cancelling my pre-order. I don't think there's enough content to justify $60. I'm going to wait and see just how much more there is in the retail version. Damn well better be more than four blasters.
They already stated there will be more blasters
Even guns with bullets

Yep unless the other game types are really good I can't see myself playing it for long. Drop zone is okay but I didn't really like walker assault and I know they have the fighter squadron mode so that's 3 game types I'm not all that into I'm just gonna wait this one out and see what happens

The multi of the beta was ehhh, but the single player horde mission was dope. I think the sound effects and music is was sold me, also Im bias because im a huge star wars fan.

Back
Top Bottom