The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Glad I got a friend and real name request from my dude TomBradysTheGOAT, :lol:

Missed those epic rants about FO3 and him being the greatest writer of our time.

Still waiting on that RPG he and his friends were making. He wanted me to write some of the story.

...I told him I was in school for accounting.... :lol:  

:lol:

He told me that his writing was so advanced that in order for it to be truly appreciated he'd have to put it in a time capsule and have someone dig it up in the 25th century.

Dude is pure comedy, :lol:

Why wait half a year to 2 years to pay $60 for kid games when the kid can walk in Gamestop right now and get one for $10.

Last edited:
It's not like the kid is going to be playing kids games the whole time.

Kids know what the big games are.

2-3 years he'll be playing COD or whatever.

Well if his parents know how to use it and rly care they could put a parental lock on it, but thats prolly not the case.

I did fail to realize a lot of games go on sale faster than they used to.

I could have sworn it took me 29 hours just to beat Uncharted 2.... lol. Maybe not. Game felt super long.

Just beat Uncharted 1. Felt like a good 9-10 hour game. Now on to 2 :smile:

Now Arriving – The Twitch App for PlayStation 4

View media item 1756121
Our PlayStation 4 app provides the full Twitch experience. You can watch, follow, or interact with any broadcaster or game on Twitch – not just those broadcasting from PlayStation. It’s all the games you love, all in one app, across all your PlayStation devices.

Here are a few highlights:

• Watch live and recorded video of top games, players, and esports events
  • Full chat integration (PS4 only)
  • Follow channels and games you want to keep tabs on
  • Discover new PlayStation 4 broadcasters through a featured section
What about PS3 and Vita?

Initially, this app will be available on PS4, with a PS3 and Vita launch coming later this fall.

Will it be available in my country?

We are launching the app in the Americas first. This includes: The United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, and Uruguay. Other regions to follow shortly.

Will the app work on my Playstation TV?

The Vita version of our app can be used on PS TV.

Visit the PlayStation Store on your console to get the app today.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/20/twitch-ps4-app/
http://blog.twitch.tv/2015/10/now-arriving-t…-playstation-4/

Finally! Now with the SF V beta open early, I can watch higher level play on PS4.  I was up late last night watching Gootecks killin' it with Claw.

So far Tales of Zestiria > Xillia imo.

Havent purchased yet, but I will. Let me know what you think of it. 
I only got about 4 hours in so far but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm going to take my time with this one. I've started playing FF XIV again so I'm playing both but obviously MMOs require more time. I remember you saying you still needed to play Xillia 2. I'd say play that first and see how you like it. If you don't like it, then jump to Zestiria. It'll be harder to go back to Xillia 2 imo.

Finally! Now with the SF V beta open early, I can watch higher level play on PS4.  I was up late last night watching Gootecks killin' it with Claw.
Watching Ultrachen at the moment.

Really impressed with the app.

I only got about 4 hours in so far but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm going to take my time with this one. I've started playing FF XIV again so I'm playing both but obviously MMOs require more time. I remember you saying you still needed to play Xillia 2. I'd say play that first and see how you like it. If you don't like it, then jump to Zestiria. It'll be harder to go back to Xillia 2 imo.
Welp, just bought a new truck today so I feel like my "new game" budget just went out the window for a bit. May have forced myself into finishing the backlog. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How constructive.

Speaking of backlogs, It's time to get Lightning Returns.
Completely forgot about that game.

Welp, just bought a new truck today so I feel like my "new game" budget just went out the window for a bit. May have forced myself into finishing the backlog. :lol:  
congrats my man. finishing that backlog is probably a good thing :lol:

On PS I Love You, Greg predicted Gran Turismo 7 to be a PS VR exclusive.

He had some ok reasoning for why, but there's just no way.

I'd buy it, but I'm planning on getting PS VR anyway.

Picked up Zesteria yesterday, haven't even had time to play it.. Still haven't played MGSV either and I've had it since RD :smh:

Back
Top Bottom