The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Assassin's Creed got an 8.2 from IGN and a 9 from Gamespot. I'm waiting on the B2G1 free from target
nerd.gif
Maybe it's just my area, but this game has no hype and almost no marketing anywhere.

Im pretty into games and I forgot it was coming out tomorrow.

Assassin's Creed got an 8.2 from IGN and a 9 from Gamespot. I'm waiting on the B2G1 free from target :nerd:

Maybe it's just my area, but this game has no hype and almost no marketing anywhere.

Im pretty into games and I forgot it was coming out tomorrow.
It's the same here in the US. I want it and have the funds for it in my PS4 wallet but I really need to beat a few games first. There will be all kinds of sales the next 2 months so I might be able to get it cheaper.

People reviewing Guitar Hero are praising it for being different than previous iterations.  I'm pretty sure my brother will cop.  I'll just play at his place or borrow it later.  I wish the guitar had those 6 buttons throughout the neck and not just at the head.

Anyone copping?  Also, hows Rock Band?  Same old same old?

im thinking about picking up guitar hero. are there any reviews out on it?

GCU drops the 2 pack guitar edition down from $150 to $119 and I do not play GTA5 anymore so im thinking about trading that in and that's worth $35.

repped did not know that. I was going to pick it up today but now that you say that I think I can wait. I wonder if GTA5 will be worth $35 on sunday with the 50% increase because that's $70 right there

I'll probably trade in MGS V and pick it up later digitally when it's on sale.

Usually they drop the trade in value when running a bonus trade in promo. It's still better than going to GS though. Also if you're a GCU member you get an additional 10%.

Now that I think about 60% seems a little too good to be true. We'll know on Sunday for sure.

Last edited:
I'll probably trade in MGS V and pick it up later digitally when it's on sale.

Usually they drop the trade in value when running a bonus trade in promo. It's still better than going to GS though. Also if you're a GCU member you get an additional 10%.

Now that I think about 60% seems a little too good to be true. We'll know on Sunday for sure.
Thinking about trading in driveclub, but the it's worth $3. While forza horizon 2 is still worth $10. Might as well gift it to my bro.

the game was basically given away to everyone with a ps4, $20 got you the game plus season pass :lol: I wouldn't even give you $3 for it

the game was basically given away to everyone with a ps4, $20 got you the game plus season pass
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even give you $3 for it
Forgot about the season pass. I'd consider it, if it was $10.

I've barely played Forza 5 because of Driveclub.
mean.gif

Forza 6 doesn't exist to my wallet.
repped did not know that. I was going to pick it up today but now that you say that I think I can wait. I wonder if GTA5 will be worth $35 on sunday with the 50% increase because that's $70 right there
It's $42.90 exactly. I did that exact trade at BB, when they did this promo last time.

Back
Top Bottom