The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Me and boys was talking about Borderlands v Destiny last night. Do you guys think Borderlands 3 will take certain things away from Destiny?
It'd be nice if they improved the shooting mechanic. I have been playing Destiny and running through BL2, and the shooting in Borderlands is noticeably worse. 

Raid mechanic would make sense, as would the online aspect.

I picked up guitar hero live not a bad game.

But i was wondering is there a way to play the campaign with 2 players and unlock the other songs??

I just started playing it last night and the 2 player only has a limited amount of songs and the others are locked.

Uncharted 4 day 1?
Just watched all the demo footage... oh my! 
eek.gif

Im about to put mgsv to the side I'm on mission 24 and only 22% complete. And missions seem to repeat the same format.

Going to hop back on tw3 tonight....should of never left

DRIVECLUB Bikes rated for PS4 in Europe
The Pan European Game Information board has rated Driveclub Bikes for PlayStation 4 in Europe.

The rating is separate from Driveclub‘s, a racing game published by Sony Computer Entertainment and developed by Evolution Studios that came out in October 2014.

Im about to put mgsv to the side I'm on mission 24 and only 22% complete. And missions seem to repeat the same format.

Thats how i felt about it

So is the best buy extra 50% trade in value bonus promo happening ?
Yeah. I traded in MGS V and Madden 16 and got $86 and some change.
MgsV: FILLER

Thats how i felt about it

So is the best buy extra 50% trade in value bonus promo happening ?
Yeah. I traded in MGS V and Madden 16 and got $86 and some change.
MgsV: FILLER
I guess. I got 60+ hours and enjoyed it. It does have some repetitive missions but for the most part I thought it was a good game. It plays like most open world games imo. Go here and do this, come back, mission complete. How you go about doimg the missions is what makes it fun.

I'll pick it up again digitally when it's on sale. I just wasn't about to pass up $44 trade in value. I got enough for 2 games now, Fallout 4 (most likely going to cancel or sell Pip Boy edition and go digital) and something else down the line.

I love Metal Gear Solid 5 and the missons do repeat I won't lie

Still a great game and I loved the story

I stopped around 65%

Back
Top Bottom