The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Checked the BB website and the trade in value for AK is only 14? Paid 60 for it a little over a month ago when I finally bought a PS4.

Checked the BB website and the trade in value for AK is only 14? Paid 60 for it a little over a month ago when I finally bought a PS4.
Usually once a game starts going on sale a lot, the trade in value is gonna drop a lot.

So when is that Final Fantasy 7 port supposed to drop in the PS Store?
I havent heard a thing since it was announced... 
mean.gif

Just looks like cheesy dumb fun like the first 2 games.

I'll wait until this hits the $20 range or when it eventually becomes free on PS+.

Talking about the HD version not the remake right?

Someone on here told me November
Yeah, the HD Version.

I thought it was going to release in October...But if someone mentioned November, cool. I'll wait another month, before I question and complain about it lol

Yeah, the HD Version.

I thought it was going to release in October...But if someone mentioned November, cool. I'll wait another month, before I question and complain about it lol

I haven't heard anything about it besides in here

I'm hoping for it to drop before 2015 is over

Talking about the HD version not the remake right?

Someone on here told me November
Yeah, the HD Version.

It will be out Dec 5/6. They're just going to say "It's available now!" At the Playstation experience

Last edited:
Milked it dry with the yearly releases. Ubisoft as a whole is a joke. If the Division turns out to be trash, I'm catching a flight to their HQ and bodying someone. I've been waiting too long for that game to be let down.
I don't even remember what it's about. Stopped caring a while ago.
Ubi's making too much $$$ to care, hence

really expected my tweets to be up there oh well.

It will be out Dec 5/6. They're just going to say "It's available now!" At the Playstation experience

I hope ur right. Where did you get that date from?

The office.

Milked it dry with the yearly releases. Ubisoft as a whole is a joke. If the Division turns out to be trash, I'm catching a flight to their HQ and bodying someone. I've been waiting too long for that game to be let down.
I don't even remember what it's about. Stopped caring a while ago.
Ubi's making too much $$$ to care, hence

really expected my tweets to be up there oh well.

I hope ur right. Where did you get that date from?

The office.
U work at square by lax??? :nerd:

I like majority of the AC series but I never held Ubi in such high regard :lol:

I would love to get a current gen Prince of Persia tho.

I like majority of the AC series but I never held Ubi in such high regard :lol:

I would love to get a current gen Prince of Persia tho.

After the AC Ezio series, I kinda did and AC3 let me down hard. I tried 4. Loved it then got bored of it. Ubi annualizing it isn't helping in my opinion but whatever

Me and boys was talking about Borderlands v Destiny last night. Do you guys think Borderlands 3 will take certain things away from Destiny?

Back
Top Bottom