The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

im good on a 12 remake.

maybe just the psx era should be remaded.....maybe X

Last edited:
They added trophies to GTA SA 
eek.gif

So FFVII has all the mobile add ons... unlimited limitbreaks, no encounters, 3x speed.

Thankfully they are just optional.

I'm addicted to metal Gear 5. My friend let me borrow NFS but i don't really care for it. We tried doing the split screen the other day when he came over but it's only 1 player. Shaaame!

Publishing giant Electronic Arts has labeled its lineup of upcoming games as an "embarrassment of riches." Speaking this week as part of the Credit Suisse Technology, Media, and Telecom conference, EA COO Peter Moore said fans of EA games have a lot to look forward to in the year ahead.

"It's a little bit of an embarrassment of riches particularly in [fiscal year 2017], which commences for us on April 1, 2016," Moore said in response to a question about EA's upcoming lineup. "We've got some of our core franchises; a new Battlefield coming up, a new Mass Effect title coming up; we actually kick off the year with Mirror's Edge Catalyst, which we pushed out of FY 16 and into FY 17.

"And we also have Mass Effect Andromeda from our BioWare studio. And Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is shipping in Q4 of this [fiscal] year."
An embarrassment of riches=too many games.

I just watched that FF VII remake trailer. I don't want to get too hyped but I'm surprised at how far along it is or it looks.

Bad Religion Bad Religion D Double D Double @9thWonder23kid you guys played Rogue Galaxy or Dark Cloud? I missed out on both somI'm not sure which one to get first.

Didn't play it. Missed out on the majority of the PS2 gen unfortunately.

[rule]

PS Now: 12-Month Subscription for $99.99

We are pleased to announce that starting December 8th, PlayStation Now will offer a limited-time only, 12-Month subscription for $99.99. This special offer will provide savings of more than 55% off the regular monthly subscription price.

For less than $9 per month, you can now get access to hundreds of PS3 games, with new games added every month. If you’re a current PlayStation Now subscriber, you can purchase the 12-Month Subscription on PlayStation Store to extend your current 1-Month or 3-Month subscription.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...h-subscription-for-99-99-9-new-games-from-wb/

Don't know why it's limited but it brings it Netflix style pricing. They should keep it this way.

[rule]

Last edited:
If I ever get this backlog down some, I'd gladly pay $100 for PS Now for a year.

So if I cop the PS3 version of Final Fantasy VII I can play it on my PS4 or is there a PS4 version I'm not seeing?:nerd:

Last edited:
Is Witcher 3 as good as it sounds?

Picked up a PS4 for my son for Christmas and already have copped a few games for him, but I wanted an RPG-esque game to play as well.

How you guys liking the Uncharted 4 beta? [@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] you played yet?
Download it yesterday I will give it a run today. I was on the 2nd boss of the Old Hunters DLC. Gave it a few runs and went back to Xbox :lol:  They really raised the stakes with Old Hunters
I'm still on the 1st boss but I only tried a few times. I figure this is the last DLC and Souls 3 isn't til April, there's no need to rush it. That UC4 is :smokin might have to revive the old squad (me, you and Roach :rofl: ). The only I didn't like was there's no spotting enemies.

Back
Top Bottom