The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Slickdeals :pimp:
Amazon messed up. Free $10 codes for xbox and ps.

Came up on $50. :pimp:

It's over though.

A few good games coming out tomorrow.

- Arc the Lad TotS (PS2 Classic)

- Gone Home

- Banner Saga

I'll be grabbing all three down the road.

Last edited:
$47.99 for some pre-orders on Amazon for Prime members. $12 discount at checkout. FF7 remake ordered
pimp.gif
Hope I get it by 2019
http://slickdeals.net/f/8435415-pre...ian-uncharted-4-and-more-47-99-prime-only?v=1
crackdown 3

gears of war 4

far cry primal

quantum break

dark souls iii

mafia iii

uncharted 4

legend of zelda

:pimp:

:pimp:

Uncharted 4
Final Fantasy 15
The Last Guardian
Kingdom Hearts 3 (I know I'll be waiting awhile, but at 47.99 that can't be beat)

What's the recommended Powerline adapter? I see them on Amazon from $35 to $100
Cop these. Have 3 and they work flawlessly
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IKKF00/?tag=niketalk0e-20
Ahhh my boy recommended a set prior to this in the Xbox thread I had just copped already, if I don't see a big improvement Ill exchange for these.

On paper I am like 50/25, it pushes out even more however when I checked my Xbox stats I have can get close to 75/50 wired. Right now I am getting 30 up and down wireless but recently when I was playing and streaming Twitch I was experiencing bad lag which has been annoying. I need the powerline setup anyway because I want to start streaming a little bit more anyway @ddouble

I have to finish Uncharted b4 UC 4, been playing mad COD and Halo recently, gotta set some alone time to knock them out, UC 2 is real nice, almost half way finished.

Yeah I like how there is more action in Part 2, I made a nice trade over the weekend also which has been deterring me from UC. I traded my disc copy of Bloodborne for Ocarina of Time for 3DS, it actually looks pretty good for a remake on the DS and I didn't play this Zelda as much as A Link to the Past so I can't even run through the game as easy.

Yeah I got OoT and MM on 3DS but are keeping them for a dry spell. UC4 will probably be my #2 GOTY right behind FF XV. The best part about it is, Ill have about 3 weeks of half work days right when UC4 drops.

My boy has MM and doesn't want to play it, gotta get him to ship it to me, no rush tho TOO MANY GAMES.

What's the recommended Powerline adapter? I see them on Amazon from $35 to $100
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HSQAIQU/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Just bought this one. The wireless was the main reason. I'm getting 20mpbs up/down on wireless with it which is decent. The downside is it isn't dual band.
I don't really need to Wifi features with these devices, I was able to finesse Verizon to send me an access point, my Wifi was weak in my room but the router is in the living room so devices in the rest of my apt have no issues, I just wanted to try to get my Wired speeds on my systems, 30 mpbs isn't bad wireless but with Twitch it doesn't seem efficient

Yeah I got OoT and MM on 3DS but are keeping them for a dry spell. UC4 will probably be my #2 GOTY right behind FF XV. The best part about it is, Ill have about 3 weeks of half work days right when UC4 drops.
ff XV dropping this year?

Back
Top Bottom