The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Playing through rdr for the 1st time.

Given that, more interested in a bully sequel.

Just talked to Playstation and they said, "The renewal is for 3 months but it wont renew until Feb 18th, it goes from Nov 18 to Dec 18=1 month Dec 18-Jan 18=2 months and Jan 18- Feb 18= 3 months it will renew for 17.99 not 49.99. I am not showing a charge for that amount on your PSN account."

The rep I talked to said she would strongly suggest that I dispute the charge with my bank. SMH this is ridiculous. If my CC# got compromised because of somehow hacking PSN or something and I gotta get a new card I'm gonna be pissed.

Anyone else randomly charged $49.99 today? Or ever?

Just talked to Playstation and they said, "The renewal is for 3 months but it wont renew until Feb 18th, it goes from Nov 18 to Dec 18=1 month Dec 18-Jan 18=2 months and Jan 18- Feb 18= 3 months it will renew for 17.99 not 49.99. I am not showing a charge for that amount on your PSN account."

The rep I talked to said she would strongly suggest that I dispute the charge with my bank. SMH this is ridiculous. If my CC# got compromised because of somehow hacking PSN or something and I gotta get a new card I'm gonna be pissed.

i was charged $49.99 before but because i forgot to turn off auto renew so i got billed for another year. id deff call the bank asap..

just u

Supposedly, if you dispute it(assuming it's from $ony), you're psn account gets banned or something like that.

I'd recommend keeping your paypal account tied to your psn, if you have one.

Any cop Resident Evil 0? Is it better than RE1: Remake? Still undecided on whether to buy now or to wait for a sale.

Grabbed 4 games for $50 today.

Banner Saga

Dark Cloud 2

Lego Hobbit

Lego Batman 3 + All DLC

Nephews love Lego games.

Copped Project Cars today. I couldnt let that $12 price tag pass me by even though i know itll be like that again in the future. It helps that my step dad just got a PS4 and the game and some $300 steering wheel. Figured i could borrow the wheel sometimes and race him online and ****. Plus my car is on there.

Grabbed 4 games for $50 today.

Banner Saga

Dark Cloud 2

Lego Hobbit

Lego Batman 3 + All DLC

Nephews love Lego games.
I was looking at the LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO Hobbit but I'm currently playing LEGO Dimensions with my son on weekends and we still got LEGO Marvel to play. I pretty sure those games will be on sale again later this year. What I really wanted from that sale was Mad Max but that's another one I know will drop even more.

Have you finished Dark Cloud yet? I read that it was pretty sure for a JRPG.

Next gen Bully would probably never see the light of day, people are so sensitive now.
Sure it would.

The game ended up being nowhere near as controversial as some people anticipated before release.
I could see R* releasing something other than RDR 2 this year just to build up hype even more. Maybe announce Bully 2 or something different (Agent
nerd.gif
) and then show a teaser for RDR 2. They're making so much from GTA V, they're in no rush to release anything right now. I'm not a fan of GTA Online really but I know they're wondering how to follow up with a new game.

Speaking of Bully...

I know it will never happen but R* should remaster the 1st Manhunt.

That **** blew my mind back in the day.

Snuff film simulator, :lol:

Speaking of Bully...

I know it will never happen but R* should remaster the 1st Manhunt.

That **** blew my mind back in the day.

Snuff film simulator, :lol:

I would love this. I wasn't ready for it when it first came out. I was just like... "I just murdered a guy with a plastic bag.... I'm out."

Yea, I've been waiting for a Bully sequel, though the end was a little anit-climatic, I would love for it to be in a more open world and follow the same kid.

Y'all be safe out there. Charges from SONY PLAYSTATIONENT were fraud. Just had to dispute the charges, cut up my CC and wait for a new one in the mail. Good thing I got cash. Such a pain in the *** but I'll get my $100 back.

I looked it up online seen a lot of other reports for similar fraud.

Back
Top Bottom