The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I had no idea all these "Tales of" games were a series. I played phantasia.

Guess I have a new series to check for.
Yeah they just celebrated their 15th Anniversary with Xillia 2 I think. I'd say it's probably a top 5 JRPG series in Japan. Tales of Berseria releases this year. I enjoy the series but it's been awhile since I've played a "great" Tales game.

It provides a challenge but it just doesn't click with me like Graces F and Vesperia. I'm not a fan of the leveling system either.

I agree that graces is better, but I still thought zesteria played fluidly and was really enjoyable.

Thinking back on their recent catalog, I'd love for Bandai Namco to make another eternal sonata..

It provides a challenge but it just doesn't click with me like Graces F and Vesperia. I'm not a fan of the leveling system either.

I agree that graces is better, but I still thought zesteria played fluidly and was really enjoyable.

Thinking back on their recent catalog, I'd love for Bandai Namco to make another eternal sonata..
My brother just asked me about Eternal Sonata. I would be all over a sequel but I doubt that's ever gonna happen. I'm gonna finish Zestiria but I don't think I'll be copping Berseria day one. There was a lack of JRPGs last year so I gave in an copped Zestiria day one.

My brother just asked me about Eternal Sonata. I would be all over a sequel but I doubt that's ever gonna happen. I'm gonna finish Zestiria but I don't think I'll be copping Berseria day one. There was a lack of JRPGs last year so I gave in an copped Zestiria day one.

I bought it day one too, definitely finish it, it kept me entertained until the end (the final boss is annoying as hell though imo)

Looks like there will be a decent number of rpgs to look forward to this year :smokin

Have you played rogue galaxy at all? I'm about to grab it from the psn store..

I bought it day one too, definitely finish it, it kept me entertained until the end (the final boss is annoying as hell though imo)

Looks like there will be a decent number of rpgs to look forward to this year :smokin

Have you played rogue galaxy at all? I'm about to grab it from the psn store..
No I haven't. I'm waiting to finish some of my backlog then I'm going to grab Dark Cloud 1 & 2 and Rogue Galaxy. I hear it's good but has some annoying difficulty spikes.

Another gripe I have with Zestiria is that I feel like I have to fuse too much just to win regular battles. My equipment is decent but trying to fight normal be causing some of my fights to last entirely too long.

FYI zestria is on sale for 25 bucks on ps3 and 30 bucks on ps4. I think sale ends very soon though. Also draganball xenoverse is on eale

It is strange that these official Sony accounts keep asking "where's Crash Bandicoot?" when they know where he is. Activision owns the character license but not the older games and it's vice versa for Sony. Unless Sony recently purchased him back in full recently, but then again gaming outlets would have picked up on this already.

It is strange that these official Sony accounts keep asking "where's Crash Bandicoot?" when they know where he is. Activision owns the character license but not the older games and it's vice versa for Sony. Unless Sony recently purchased him back in full recently, but then again gaming outlets would have picked up on this already.

They teasing us or goading activision into something.

If only I could ask Shu whats this about...

Gauging interest? I'd assume they'd have to buy Crash back from Activision. They probably want to make sure that there's a big enough demand for Crash to justify the purchase.

Recommend digimon , its super fun
I really wanted to purchase that game this week, but with Naruto releasing next week I decided to wait it out a bit longer. Hopefully the game is selling well, so we can get more Digimon games localized.

Last edited:
Digimon looks damn good imo but I can't pay $60 for it. I already got Storm 4 paid off too. Digimon will be copped on a PSN sale in about 3 months tho.

So is Digimon an RPG?

And yeah I have been watching the Naruto Streams for two days :lol:

Street Fighter looks good but I CANNOT play they game without a stick and they are trolling with those prices.

It's a tease so I won't be surprised to see it at E3.

Remember that ad with all the Sony easter eggs. We got Ryu there and next you thing you know SFIV is getting a port and SFV is exclusive to PS4.

Crash was also in that advert
Only difference was that Street Fighter had it's own dedicated advert but that was probably due to the announcement been near the time.

Crash-to-Sony-Image.jpg

This advert, Shawn Layden wearing that tee at PSX and now this tweet is all hints IMO.

I'm keeping expectations low though since Activision owns it

Finally beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Really good game. Started Among Thieves and I'm liking it so far.

Uncharted 4 can't come soon enough. It's a shame that it'll be the last entry from ND :frown:

Back
Top Bottom