The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

GT was my go to site for reviews and their countdowns and podcast were the best.

I'll miss Huber Hype and The Final Bossman too.

I'm actually mad. Doesn't seem so long ago we saw them reating at E3 and now I wake up to this.

Last edited:
Really sucks about GT.

E3 won't be the same without Final Bets.

Hopefully some or all of the crew can start up something new with Patreon or something.

I've never donated to a twitch streamer or game personality but I would for the GT guys to do their own thing like Kinda Funny.

They literally all got the chop suddenly. :smh:

Cawc4UFUcAARjzA.jpg:large

EJcmq4q.gif

In

FFIX out on Android & iOS. Rather play it on console though. Any chance of a port to PS4 or should I not hold my breath?

Last edited:
I been playing The Old Blood. We need more FPS like this. Good story and fun gameplay. Hopefully Doom delivers.

Some of these additions to the FFIX mobile release make me cringe.

Some of these are completely changing the experience. 
mean.gif

If it comes out that you can get Excalibur II with these cheats enabled..... 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Some of these additions to the FFIX mobile release make me cringe.

Some of these are completely changing the experience. :smh:

If it comes out that you can get Excalibur II with these cheats enabled..... :stoneface:
As a person that has gotten the Excalibur II the legit way twice, I will take anything to cheat my way to it again, like a timer reset or something. :lol:

I assume the restore HP cheat works for Ruby Weapon in FF VII, right? You already know that x3 speed cheat will be engaged and everyone will have Exalibur II :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom