The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I reserved Far Cry Primal but now I am having doubts

The reviews are average and I have seen more negative than positive about the game

Any input? Anyone copping today?

I reserved Far Cry Primal but now I am having doubts

The reviews are average and I have seen more negative than positive about the game

Any input? Anyone copping today?
cop if from amazon. If the game doesn't do it for you, you can return it opened. $6 return fee though. Within 30 days.

Had SFV for about a week and I wish I had waited.. Capcom servers are trash and there isn't enough content to keep me entertained when playing by myself.

Might take the hit and sell back to best buy :smh:

Had SFV for about a week and I wish I had waited.. Capcom servers are trash and there isn't enough content to keep me entertained when playing by myself.

Might take the hit and sell back to best buy
mean.gif
yeah im waiting till june when they add the cinematic story mode before i purchase. wish they would've held off on releasing the game till they added so much stuff missing from the game but it is what it is 

A damn year later and I finally sat down and made myself play Dying Light.  I don't normally get scared with games (last game that ****** me up was when I got to the school in the original Silent Hill.  Didn't play it for a month after I saw my first ghost baby.), but night time in DL almost gives me diarrhea.  I leveled up enough to finish the story and be able to overpower pretty much anything the game through at me, so I got confident and started up The Following.  My buggy broke down in the middle of nowhere at night.  My confidence disappeared.  That's some serious ****.

Trying to get back into playing Battlefield 4 too, but I'm rusty as hell.  Got the living **** kicked out of me almost all night.

A damn year later and I finally sat down and made myself play Dying Light.  I don't normally get scared with games (last game that ****** me up was when I got to the school in the original Silent Hill.  Didn't play it for a month after I saw my first ghost baby.), but night time in DL almost gives me diarrhea.  I leveled up enough to finish the story and be able to overpower pretty much anything the game through at me, so I got confident and started up The Following.  My buggy broke down in the middle of nowhere at night.  My confidence disappeared.  That's some serious ****.

Trying to get back into playing Battlefield 4 too, but I'm rusty as hell.  Got the living **** kicked out of me almost all night.

Dying Light is legit. I bought the enhanced edition and I'm playing through it now.

Game legit has me shook at night. When it starts getting dark I'm running to the nearest safe zone.

Back
Top Bottom