The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Saw on my FB news feed that Fallout 4 won GOTY. Well deserved.

Idk if I should get the DLC or wait for the GOTY version...

Finished the main story couple weeks ago, tried to play today and felt like there was nothing to do... ended up buying the dlc :lol:

As if Kingdom Heart fans aren't used to waiting. 
laugh.gif

75% of people who hear that who are fans of the series had this exact response. 
I'm ready for this! 
pimp.gif
 I wasn't expecting it till late 2017 with all the stuff SE is doing right now

Ase201, but I suck.

Also, I got ps plus to play this online is there anything else good about ps plus outside of letting you play online?

Younger brother jumped the gun and copped a PS4 yesterday. He bought the 500GB Black Ops 3 bundle. He knows it's my birthday weekend too so it was a nice surprise :pimp:

Last edited:
redboxed sf5, tekken 7 can't come soon enough.

song should get ported to rock band 3.

Last edited:
With Oculus being $600 and HTC Vive just announced their VR headset at $800.  I'm a little worried that PSVR will either be more expensive than anticipated, or be less powerful compared to the competition.  Either way more excited for PSVR than the others, mostly because i dont have a high end PC to run them yet.

^ Was just about to post that.

PSVR would be less powerful since a PS4 is running it and not a $1000 PC but from what I've read they've come up with some nifty tricks to extract the most out of the setup just like with consoles compared to PC and the specs are not far off, except the room tracking from the Vive

View media item 1920579

Last edited:
SFV battle lounge sucks! Can't keep a solid connection after creating a battle lounge...

They need to fix this!!!!

I get terrible wifi speeds downstairs in my house on my PS4 only. everything else downstairs gets around 25 down and 10 up. My ps4 gets around 3 down 1 up
I tried getting a powerline and im still getting terrible connection speeds

Im bout ready to chuck this thing out my house. POS

I get terrible wifi speeds downstairs in my house on my PS4 only. everything else downstairs gets around 25 down and 10 up. My ps4 gets around 3 down 1 up

Try a different outlet that might work.

Try a different outlet that might work.

I did everything, I plug my computer into the same powerline connection and im getting 25 down 10 up but the ps4 is getting 5.7 down and 1.1 up right now. I just don't get why this PS4 is being such a POS

Nah, he is right. I have a powerline and I will suddenly drop host for np reason. Keep getting "not connected to PS network" or "cannot connect to the internet". My phone, laptop, my bros gear and my Xbox are all fine, but the PS4 is still dropping. I'm baffled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom