The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Does The Witcher 3 bother anyone else with how things are set up? The traveling and seemingly random wandering for some missions to be completed. It's a cool game, but so far my interest is waning because of that stuff.

Has anybody in here beat Tales of Zestiria
nerd.gif
this last boss is really pissing me off

@9thWonder23kid
By far the most challenging part of the game.. Took me a handful of tries before I beat him. frustrating battle for sure..
Man I put it on the lowest difficulty and still can't beat him. I can't seem to do enough damage before he one shots me. I really don't feel like grinding for better equipment this late in the game but I think I'm going to have to. I should have paid more attention to the skills set and equipment. It just seemed to complicated so I just did without it
mean.gif

I really don't see how people lose it playing souls and blood borne . All its take is a little patience and discipline and you got the game. Also calling in a phantom to help is a lil op

Does The Witcher 3 bother anyone else with how things are set up? The traveling and seemingly random wandering for some missions to be completed. It's a cool game, but so far my interest is waning because of that stuff.
Just get back to focusing the main mission and some of the secondary missions are needed to complete the main missions towards the end of the game.

The world was not as big as I thought when I started the game.

I'm only up to finding Ciri in Novigrad, Skellingrad or whatever and finding Anna, but it's getting kinda annoying doing this without having a defined marker where to go :lol:

I don't remember having any problems knowing where to go.

Also like sub said the world is a lot smaller than you think.

I found the baron's wife before I even knew she was the baron's wife 
roll.gif

I really don't see how people lose it playing souls and blood borne . All its take is a little patience and discipline and you got the game. Also calling in a phantom to help is a lil op
If anyone but bosses are repeatedly killing you in bloodborne you're not that good. All I heard about for months was how hard the game was but if you're careful it's not hard at all.

And that includes bosses. Blood starved beast is the only one I've come across so far where I'm like "I have no idea how to beat this guy alone."

I'll be one of those chumps who cop at launch :lol:

Also CoD IW will have a seperate zombies mode.
yup. Can't even front, cod 4 was played too much on the pc by me not to buy it again :lol:

With that said, need that new doom, waited years for it and it's dropping on my birthday :pimp:

Nein. BSB is just so fast :smh:  and the poison :smh:  and the wild attacks that make standing behind him useless :smh:

I one shotted BSB by accident . I wanted to summon Alfred to help but couldn't find the summon or didn't ring the bell. The bosses in the chalice were tough and orphan of kos was wacky but wasn't nothing I couldn't get past

Decided I want to give FROM another chance. Dug through my download list (824 items 
sick.gif
) and found Demon's Souls from when it was free for PS+ in 2013.

Any tips for this game? I am going to start out playing it blind, but we will see how long that lasts. 
laugh.gif

Decided I want to give FROM another chance. Dug through my download list (824 items :x ) and found Demon's Souls from when it was free for PS+ in 2013.

Any tips for this game? I am going to start out playing it blind, but we will see how long that lasts. :lol:

Good luck. This is the only souls game I haven't played through, I have it downloaded, tried it, and instantly said I'll save it for a day when I'm fully finished with Souls 3 and 1.

I dunno who said DS3 is easier than Bloodborne. It's definitely just as hard, but if your adept at Bloodborne you have the advantage of familiarity.

Overwatch getting great beta reviews on console.  Don't know if I'm gonna buy day one, but looks like a blasty.

Bosses from BB or DS3 can be cheap as hell.
Not to mention areas with status effects.
I'm on the last two bosses in ds3, but I keep dying. :smh:

Bosses from BB or DS3 can be cheap as hell.
Not to mention areas with status effects.
I'm on the last two bosses in ds3, but I keep dying. :smh:
I seen that vid you uploaded. I was like he had like one or two hits left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom