The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Only played KH 1 and 2 and obviously that was a long time ago.

beyond hyped for this :evil:

KH was one of my favorite gaming experiences as a teenager.

KH 2 was actually the last game i copped for ps2 before copping an xbox 360

Last edited:
Yeah 2K ain't basketball man :lol:. It is way slow and super cheesy. You can't make passes in the lane. Professional basketball players can't outlet pass without throwing it into the 5th row. And for whatever reason pros also can't make shots and or layups around the rim unless they are wide open. And they blew out the competition? :rofl:

I don't get it

Last edited:
How did y'all like Until Dawn? I'm intrigued by it and sort of want it but can def wait and see if it's on a flash sale first.

Yeah 2K ain't basketball man
laugh.gif
. It is way slow and super cheesy. You can't make passes in the lane. Professional basketball players can't outlet pass without throwing it into the 5th row. And for whatever reason pros also can't make shots and or layups around the rim unless they are wide open. And they blew out the competition?
roll.gif

I don't get it
It's why I always chuckle when people ask for a 2K football game again. They've been specializing in basketball for years and their games are still bs. Between them and madden it's a choice between bs and bs.

How did y'all like Until Dawn? I'm intrigued by it and sort of want it but can def wait and see if it's on a flash sale first.
I enjoyed it. 

It was like playing a horror movie (cheesy dialogue included
laugh.gif
). 

Because the game is setup to where anyone or no one can die you really have to pay attention for not only QTE but your interactions with other characters because depending on your actions it will affect whether a character lives or dies. 

My first time playing it I had a goal of making sure everyone made it through the night, only one did. 
laugh.gif
 I had fun replaying the game and seeing the different life/death scenarios for each character.

I think Until Dawn is on a flash sale right now for $19,99. 

Well worth it IMO,

So how many of you guys gonna dive back into Destiny once Rise of Iron drops? Now might be a good time for me to give it another shot
laugh.gif

I enjoyed it. 

It was like playing a horror movie (cheesy dialogue included
laugh.gif
). 

Because the game is setup to where anyone or no one can die you really have to pay attention for not only QTE but your interactions with other characters because depending on your actions it will affect whether a character lives or dies. 

My first time playing it I had a goal of making sure everyone made it through the night, only one did. 
laugh.gif
 I had fun replaying the game and seeing the different life/death scenarios for each character.

I think Until Dawn is on a flash sale right now for $19,99. 

Well worth it IMO,
all this. its a pretty underrated game imo

beyond hyped for this
devil.gif

man i lov me some KH currently going through the games on ps3 right now. when the trailer music starts playing it hits me in the feels 

Now you know this makes me want to try it anyway
laugh.gif

Don't you have to beat all 3 campaigns in order to actually beat the game?
Once you complete the 3 campaigns, ada's campaign will unlock.

Once you start ada's campaign, you'll see why it's hidden.
laugh.gif

beyond hyped for this :evil:

man i lov me some KH currently going through the games on ps3 right now. when the trailer music starts playing it hits me in the feels 

KH has no compatibility on ps4 right now, huh ?

Back
Top Bottom