The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

KH has no compatibility on ps4 right now, huh ?
nah the only way to play the HD Remixes of the games is to get them on ps3 but I'm sure they'll drop them all on the ps4 soon. so far the only one for the ps4 is 2.8 which has dream drop distance but to really understand dream drop distance its important to have played or know the other games tho and that game is important since it sets up KH3

So how many of you guys gonna dive back into Destiny once Rise of Iron drops? Now might be a good time for me to give it another shot
laugh.gif
I definitely will. Always looking for NT'ers to run with in Destiny.

Damn 30? I still don't have any :lol:...I get too frustrated to complete all the extra **** for most games :lol:

I still want to platinum games but being a drill sergeant makes it hard to do. It's like do you play new games or replay games and put in extra time to obtain a digital trophy???
laugh.gif

I'm definitely going to platinum Uncharted 4 though, just taking my time with it.

So given the games that have leaked so far, what are you guys excited for?

Of all the things leaked, Id say Destiny DLC or Skyrim remaster. I wouldnt mind going back and replaying Skyrim with the DLC.

At this point I'm way too far behind on destiny. I quit after the original story before dlc. Them dudes in the destiny thread playing for hours daily let me know I'm not that type of gamer.

I was surfing my areas craigslist and I found a person selling a copy of doom for $30. Sounds sweet until I seen the white ring in the middle looks someone peeled off the redbox sticker on it lol. I'd be hella pissed renting this and not getting my game.

I set myself a target of 5 platinums for the year and I've only got 2 so far.

I have no desire to plat Uncharted 4 anytime soon if it at all. Ratchet & Clank plats are fun though so hopefully I get that, FFXV and Gravity Rush 2 if that releases this year.

Could you give me a list of what's leaked?
But horizon and FF XV

Maybe KH 2.8
I can't remember of the top of my head but mostly Bethesda stuff i.e. Skyrim remaster, Wolfenstein 2, Evil Within 2. Also Injustice 2, Destiny DLC, Watch Dogs 2.

These are other rumours and leaks

God of War 4 (Norse setting)
Knack 2
Spiderman (By Insomniac apparently)
Dead Don't Ride (Western game with Zombies?)
Resident Evil 7
Shadow of Mordor 2
Crash Bandicoot
Red Read Redemption 2

Last edited:
The Evil Within was so hard and took me forever to beat

The story wasn't even that great

Probably not messing with 2

The Evil Within was so hard and took me forever to beat

The story wasn't even that great

Probably not messing with 2
I think it'll improve upon the first. The difficulty is what made me enjoy it more, it wasn't easy but not impossible.

Back
Top Bottom