The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hit up comic con today and was lucky enough to play Batman VR. The Sony demo booth were being weak and saying people needed a ticket or appointment to play demos, but the girl working the Batman VR booth was cool and snuck me in for a demo run when it was slow.

Gotta say my mind was blown on how immersive the VR experience was :pimp:

Still not going to buy into the hype and won't try and get a VR when it drops this fall.

View media item 2108264
View media item 2108267

Was it comfortable?

Damn, they went quick. It's not even up now.

Thanks brodee!

$120 for the World of FF CE? I doubt it sells out. Most of the CEs from the SE store go on sale after awhile. I'm mad I missed out on the Star Ocean CE, I didn't even know they had one :smh:

I agree. I'm waiting for the FF 15 CE to re-up.

Hit up comic con today and was lucky enough to play Batman VR. The Sony demo booth were being weak and saying people needed a ticket or appointment to play demos, but the girl working the Batman VR booth was cool and snuck me in for a demo run when it was slow.

Gotta say my mind was blown on how immersive the VR experience was :pimp:

Still not going to buy into the hype and won't try and get a VR when it drops this fall.

View media item 2108264
View media item 2108267

Nice, any more impressions and why it's not enough for you to buy ?

Juri Joins the Street Fighter V Roster

Juri returns to Street Fighter V with a brand new look and some tricks up her sleeves. A trained expert in Taekwondo, Juri also possesses a ki booster called the Feng Shui Engine equipped in her left eye to aid her during battles. She focuses on flashy, fast and furious kicks, and has a wide range of ki-based attacks at her disposal. Her trademark moves are her ki-based fireball attack and pinwheel kick.

Juri will be available to download on the PlayStation and Steam stores starting July 26th. Fans attending San Diego Comic Con this week will be able to experience playing Juri first hand at the Street Fighter V booth, so be sure to stop by!

We will be conducting server maintenance from 9AM to 5PM PT on 7/26 (Tuesday) in preperation of the release of Juri.

Juri’s Story and Premium Battle Costume will also become available at the same time she releases on the 26th.

View media item 2109594
View media item 2109595

so after looking at that call of duty video iyen posted got me thinking about ace combat, is there a ace combat next gen and when is it suppose to drop?

also is the ps vr sold out for pre order?

and one last thing is anyone really looking into no man sky seeing its right around the corner?

also i was just on the BB website and they are having PS VR demos this weekend. Just scroll a little to the bottom and you should see something with dates and times. too bad i have to work this weekend because they are coming to the 2 BB in my town this weekend.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/pla...T&issolr=1&searchRedirect=sony+playstation+vr

Last edited:
so after looking at that call of duty video iyen posted got me thinking about ace combat, is there a ace combat next gen and when is it suppose to drop?

also is the ps vr sold out for pre order?

and one last thing is anyone really looking into no man sky seeing its right around the corner?

also i was just on the BB website and they are having PS VR demos this weekend. Just scroll a little to the bottom and you should see something with dates and times. too bad i have to work this weekend because they are coming to the 2 BB in my town this weekend.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/pla...T&issolr=1&searchRedirect=sony+playstation+vr

Ace Combat 7 is coming out. No announced date yet but it will be a PS VR game

Last edited:
isnt ace combat 7 old tho? is this going to be a remaster?

Also I was looking at this xbox one s because I have a 4k tv but want to hold out on the ps 4k, do you guys think its going to drop this year?

isnt ace combat 7 old tho? is this going to be a remaster?

Also I was looking at this xbox one s because I have a 4k tv but want to hold out on the ps 4k, do you guys think its going to drop this year?

You might be thinking of 6.

This was announced last december at PSX.

Wait for the PS4K. It will have UHD and 4k compatibility like the Xbone s but it will also have some sort of 4K resolution for games too.

$60 for both of them with all DLC included isn't too bad considering MUA2 goes for about $50 used. Either way it won't be too long before these are on sale on the PSN store.

Just looked up the price 60 for both
eyes.gif
I had both of these on 360. I was surprised the resale value for mua2 was still pretty high.

I was able to sell both for a combined $30, so they can kind of justify their remaster pricing.

edit: just looked it up mua2 still goes for $25~ used

edit 2: centex already brought up this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom