The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

$25 used is a steal. I'm sure the pricing will drop to normal now that these remasters are dropping.

I have PSVR pre-ordered but if by mid september there aren't any games that have my interest, i will cancel.

I don't want to be regretting it like i did with the vita.

I have PSVR pre-ordered but if by mid september there aren't any games that have my interest, i will cancel.

Look up the titles dropping this year and make that decision pleighboi pretty much everything releasing has been announced

[h2]List of PlayStation VR Games[/h2]
  • 100ft Robot Golf
  • Ace Combat 7
  • Adrift
  • Albino Lullaby
  • Allison Road
  • Apollo 11 VR Experience
  • Aquarion Evol
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • Atom Universe
  • Bad Bird
  • Battlezone
  • Chernobyl VR Project
  • Classroom Aquatic
  • Crystal Rift
  • Cult County
  • Cyber Danganronpa
  • Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
  • Dead Secret
  • Distance
  • Dreams
  • Eagle Flight
  • Earthlight
  • Eclipse
  • EVE: Valkyrie
  • Fated
  • Final Fantasy 14 (demo)
  • Futuridium VR
  • The Gallery: Six Elements
  • GNOG
  • Godling
  • Golem
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Harmonix Music VR
  • Headmaster
  • Hyper Void
  • Job Simulator
  • Joysound VR
  • Jurassic Encounter
  • Kitchen
  • Loading Human
  • Megaton Rainfall
  • Mind: Path to Thalamus
  • Mortal Blitz VR
  • Omega Agent
  • Paranormal Activity VR
  • Pollen
  • Project Cars
  • Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
  • QUBE
  • Rez Infinite
  • RIGS
  • Robinson: The Journey
  • Rush of Blood
  • Snow
  • Star Wars Battlefront VR Experience
  • Summer Lesson
  • SuperHyperCube
  • Tekken 7
  • The Assembly
  • The Deep
  • The Getaway: London Heist
  • The Hum: Abductions
  • The Mars 2030 Experience
  • The Modern Zombie Taxi Co.
  • The Occasional Encounter
  • The Playroom
  • Thumper
  • Thunderbird
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Unearthing Mars
  • Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
  • Vector 36
  • VEV: Viva Ex Vivo
  • Visage
  • VizionEck
  • War Thunder
  • Wayward Sky
  • White Day
  • World of Diving
  • World War Toons
  • Xing: The Land Beyond

You might be thinking of 6.

This was announced last december at PSX.

Wait for the PS4K. It will have UHD and 4k compatibility like the Xbone s but it will also have some sort of 4K resolution for games too.

yea man im trying to hold out on it but with the xbox one s dropping in like a week hard to not justify $300 for that especially how much i paid for my 4k blu ray player and it cant even play games :smh:

i hope the ps4k has HDR as well

finally got a ps4 controller for a good price lol 40 plus tax on amazon with my bros employee discount

yea man im trying to hold out on it but with the xbox one s dropping in like a week hard to not justify $300 for that especially how much i paid for my 4k blu ray player and it cant even play games :smh:

i hope the ps4k has HDR as well

It definitely would have HDR. Sony makes TV's so no way the PS4K would not have support for it included. Plus the leak with the specs list confirms it.

Leaks also point to PS4K dropping in September and Hybrid said September last he heard.

Having a 4KTV that's not HDR cause your a super early adopter
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Same boat. 
mean.gif

How often do you guys go through your library?

Usually when a new set of PS+ games comes out, I just add them to the library without downloading them. Some tend to not interest me so I don't usually fire them up.

A few weeks ago I was looking for something to play and came across Steam World Dig. Like a few in there, I didn't know much about it but decided what the heck.

Ended up having a blast with it and it got me wondering how many more games I have collected over the last few years and havent played that could be hidden gems.

Usually when a new set of PS+ games comes out, I just add them to the library without downloading them. Some tend to not interest me so I don't usually fire them up.

A few weeks ago I was looking for something to play and came across Steam World Dig. Like a few in there, I didn't know much about it but decided what the heck.

Ended up having a blast with it and it got me wondering how many more games I have collected over the last few years and havent played that could be hidden gems.
i run through most of my games. i always try out the PS+ games when they first launch to see if i'll enjoy them but there are decent amount of dope games that have been PS+ titles that people dont give the time of day because its not made by a AAA dev

still need to play Steam World Dig i started the first level and never got past it lol

Man somebody done broke into my **** and changed my login email and customer service is down for today. Hopefully they can help me tomorrow

i run through most of my games. i always try out the PS+ games when they first launch to see if i'll enjoy them but there are decent amount of dope games that have been PS+ titles that people dont give the time of day because its not made by a AAA dev

still need to play Steam World Dig i started the first level and never got past it lol
It's really great. Alot like Terraria but a little more simple. The story is light but pretty funny. And the progression system gets you in the upgrading cycle pretty fast.

Games like Grow Home, Oddworld, Helldivers, ect I know have great reviews but I have never really had the urge to jump in.

I am going to try and fire one up a new one every month or so. 

A lot of PS+ games don't interest me but it's me having too many other games to play that keep me from trying them or sticking with them. It's too easy to drop a game and move on if something doesn't click right away. All these sales plus the games that drop the rest of the year make it impossible to put extra effort into PS+ titles.

For those who have played any of the uncharted games, hsve y'all collected all the hidden treasure?

Back
Top Bottom