The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

412701364.jpg

djyoung08 djyoung08 how's the PS4 port of MUA? I seen you on earlier today and was curious as I've seen nothing but negatives reviews.

djyoung08 djyoung08 how's the PS4 port of MUA? I seen you on earlier today and was curious as I've seen nothing but negatives reviews.

Copped it last night & played for like 15 minutes. I couldn't give an honest opinion yet because im over hyped w/ nostalgia.

I will say the game hasn't aged well in terms of controls that you cant change.

For example, jump is "triangle" versus "x" or "circle" like it would be in a game more modern

Main/light attack is "x" :rofl:

Unlocked to 2 trophies while I was playing so that appeared to at least semi-work.

Just beat the Old Demon King.. ugh man How much longer do I have to endure this Dark Souls 3 pain :lol:

Ds3 sitting on my desk haven't even installed it yet. Maybe after fallout and doom. Fallout is too dope so much story and exploration

Uncharted 4 is my GotY, nothing comes close. I'm hoping FF XV will take that #1 spot. I'm sure my top 3 will look something like:

1. FF XV
2. Uncharted 4
3. Gears 4

I didn't play FF I may play the new one tho, mad people got me interested

Yeah uc4 Def best game this year so far I played.

my GOTY so far is Uncharted 4 man that story was straight flames and left me with dem feels

still a ton of games to release tho but i agree with you Lurkin Overwatch holding the spot for me still with shooter of the year 

I'm actually thinking about finishing my crushing run this weekend. Alternate between that and Ratchet & Clank

dang you just reminded me i still need to get ratchet and clank i almost forgot about that game lol

Back
Top Bottom