The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ratchet & Clank is fun as hell. Popped it in and ended up playing for 3 hours straight :lol:

412701364.jpg

I need to find a mom and pop :smh:  I'm tired of getting games at the same time as everyone else

Bro, how are you from NY and can't find one? :lol:

They're everywhere.

Ratchet & Clank remake and UC4 are probably my PS4 GOTY choices so far this year.. FO4 is right up there as well.

Digimon story is a sleeper too, really fun game

And CenTex, that BB plat :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
Yea, I definitely rolled my eyes when I saw that. But if it is all single player content, it could be worth it. 

Yea, I definitely rolled my eyes when I saw that. But if it is all single player content, it could be worth it. 

Definitely.. I probably won't purchase the season pass right away. Would ideally like to get a good 20 hours or so of gameplay and make sure I love it haha

Nevermind... $115 Canadian for Digital Deluxe. 
sick.gif

I know for sure I am pre-ordering digitally, so it may be a game-time decision. 

Last edited:
I'm on the PS Vue free trial right now. The streams are so flawless, you'd think it was hooked up to a cable. 
eek.gif

I might stick with it.

Tomorrow night, I am down to put in some work in UC4 MP.
I've been having an absolute blast with Uncharted 4's multiplayer. More than with the campaign actually. Yet nobody talks about it, despite the game itself always being talked about as a potential GOTY. It's so underrated and IMO undeservedly completely overshadowed by the campaign.

Just Pre-ordered the FFXV Deluxe Edition.

I don't like the art on the steelbook so I was trying to hold out but it comes with the Kingslaive Blu-Ray and the King's Tale game so I caved in.

I'm just buying the physical of XV(hopefully early) and getting the season pass down the line. It's also my goty already, from what I've played there's a very slim chance it will disappoint. DS3 is second, then everything else follows.

Last edited:
I'll preorder the deluxe edition at the end of the month. This is where that GCU 20% off discount comes in handy. I'm not a fan of the artwork either but the Kingslaive blu ray is a nice bonus. Unfortunately to get the King's Tale game, you have to preorder from GameStop :smh: I'm gonna pass on the season pass until I know for sure what's in it and to make sure I like the game. I would have been pissed if I bought a season pass for a game like Lightning Returns.

I've been having an absolute blast with Uncharted 4's multiplayer. More than with the campaign actually. Yet nobody talks about it, despite the game itself always being talked about as a potential GOTY. It's so underrated and IMO undeservedly completely overshadowed by the campaign.
It really is fun that MP and the one in the TLOU are really underrated espically TLOU MP

It really is fun that MP and the one in the TLOU are really underrated espically TLOU MP

Underrated. We need to run this weekend.

To the fools saying no man's sky is short I've spent 5 hours on the first planet I got drop off. I think I got lucky. It is very lively with life, snow,trees and resources. Also found another ship, a bunch of weapon upgrades and gek the trader guy and still missing three outpost to explore on the planet.

Last edited:
To the fools saying no man's sky is short I've spent 5 hours on the first planet I got drop off. I think I got lucky. It is very lively with life, snow,trees and resources. Also found another ship, a bunch of weapon upgrades and gek the trader guy and still missing three outpost to explore on the planet.

Can you tell us more about the game please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom