The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If anybody has ever played Ratchet & Clank then they know about those hover board races. I just want to say F--K those races :lol:

It took me damn near 4 hours to get this trophy

View media item 2126480
I'm not sure why Sony has the times blocked but I finished at like 1:33. You have to finish in under 1:35

^^Anything? Objectives? the talk of weapons I'm guessing there's combat, is it first person/third? Any other games comparable like a mass effect, destiny etc...the game is one big enigma thus far.
I'm clueless about this game... I keep hearing people talk/rave about it, but I have no idea what it's about.

Need to look into it more I guess. 

Spent a few hours trying to beat @seandon23  times in Batman: AK batmobile races. 
laugh.gif

[h1]$130 BATTLEFIELD 1 COLLECTOR'S EDITION DOESN'T COME WITH THE GAME[/h1]
All the glory, none of the guts.

BY JOE SKREBELS  Amazon's exclusive collector's edition for Battlefield 1 costs $129.99 and doesn't include Battlefield 1.

Available for all three of the game's formats, the item's listing is pretty specific: "Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Does Not Include Game".

So what does a game-less video game collector's edition include? Let's see (I'll help annotate):
  • 14" statue (not the game)
  • Exclusive steelbook (not the game)
  • Cloth poster (not the game)
  • Deck of playing cards (different game)
  • Messenger pigeon tube containing exclusive DLC (for the game, but not the game)
  • Patch (not the game)
  • Premium Pacakaging (not the game)
For the price of, well, a full-price video game, you can grab the disc alongside the collector's edition for $189.99. Then there's the $209.99 Deluxe edition, which appears to make the sole addition of the Early Enlister version of the game - as you may have guessed, that's usually $20 more than the base game.

roll.gif
 The audacity of these bums. 

[h1]$130 BATTLEFIELD 1 COLLECTOR'S EDITION DOESN'T COME WITH THE GAME[/h1]

All the glory, none of the guts.

BY JOE SKREBELS

Amazon's exclusive collector's edition for Battlefield 1 costs $129.99 and doesn't include Battlefield 1.
Available for all three of the game's formats, the item's listing is pretty specific: "Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Does Not Include Game".

So what does a game-less video game collector's edition include? Let's see (I'll help annotate):
  • 14" statue (not the game)
  • Exclusive steelbook (not the game)
  • Cloth poster (not the game)
  • Deck of playing cards (different game)
  • Messenger pigeon tube containing exclusive DLC (for the game, but not the game)
  • Patch (not the game)
  • Premium Pacakaging (not the game)
For the price of, well, a full-price video game, you can grab the disc alongside the collector's edition for $189.99. Then there's the $209.99 Deluxe edition, which appears to make the sole addition of the Early Enlister version of the game - as you may have guessed, that's usually $20 more than the base game.

:rofl:  The audacity of these bums. 
So you're saying you won't be copping :lol:

Um no. 

Probably down the line as I do like their single player (minus BF4), but when it is heavily on sale.

Last edited:
I guess it'll just me and [@=/u/37420/Stay-Lurkin]@Stay Lurkin[/@] running by ourselves holding it for PS NT :frown:

nah imma be running that BF1 a ton once it drops dont you worry fambs
Hell yea! I was tempted to cop on the Xbox just so I could have some NTers to run with. It was either stay lurkin stay lurkin cop an Xbox or I brainwash @shottadru into copping BF1 on PS4. You know how much he adores the controller :lol:

Back
Top Bottom