The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I still prefer the original model with the full led strip and super sensitive touch power and eject. Literally had zero problems besides the console running loud on some games. Seems like they gut features on the slim revisions, ps3 took away the haptic feedback and blue led on the eject button.

Still only 500GB.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

At least Sony is consistent.

so weird they are putting out a slim when the ps4 design is good as is. wonder what da NEO will look like

im not surprised they only doing 500GB but i wonder if the NEO will only have 500GB i hope not

I'm just gonna stick swith my og PS4. I just need to open it and clean it out and add new thermal paste.

My plan is to get a 4K TV by next spring and then get the Neo.

CqaI7pOWAAACIqm.jpg

so weird they are putting out a slim when the ps4 design is good as is. wonder what da NEO will look like

im not surprised they only doing 500GB but i wonder if the NEO will only have 500GB i hope not

Cheaper to produce and you can ship a lot mroe too.
Also, it won't surprise me with Neo having a 500GB option. Better option for those who were going to swap it anyway.

Last edited:
Cheaper to produce and you can ship a lot mroe too.
Also, it won't surprise me with Neo having a 500GB option. Better option for those who were going to swap it anyway.
i know that but from a design point i meant i thought the PS4 was small enough already lol

Sony should just go the MS route and let people buy consoles with different HDs like the Slim Xbone and just please everyone 

I'll stick with my OG PS4. It was the first console I bought brand new on launch day as an adult, it has sentimental value :lol:

Those NEO leaks should be coming real soon :nerd:

i know that but from a design point i meant i thought the PS4 was small enough already lol

Sony should just go the MS route and let people buy consoles with different HDs like the Slim Xbone and just please everyone 

They do that already.

View media item 2140348
Well in Europe they do.

I'll stick with my OG PS4. It was the first console I bought brand new on launch day as an adult, it has sentimental value :lol:

Those NEO leaks should be coming real soon :nerd:

I need a reason to watch that conference.
A new Vita won't cut it :lol:

this. i need to buy a ps4, should i wait for slim?

Wait for the Neo. Get the slim if you don't care about the extra power.

The guy with the pics said it's releasing Sep 14th.

Last edited:
Never played any of the Deus Ex games, but the reviews for Mankind Divided have been glowing so far, and I love stealth. Might give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom