The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I watched a stream of MW remastered for a few minutes and decided I really don't need to play it that bad.

When MW2 gets remastered I'll probably jump in.

I watched a stream of MW remastered for a few minutes and decided I really don't need to play it that bad.

When MW2 gets remastered I'll probably jump in.
True. I always preferred MW2 to MW. Even though it's goofier and has more MP hacks, it just seemed more fun and refined

Going to grab COD4 tonight after work.. maybe right now.. I'm starting to feel ill and don't want to infect anyone in the office :lol:

Let's run some TD tonight :nthat:

So my brother bought COD using his account who he game shares with a friend but him and i are on the same ps4, both of our account are on there. it says i cant play it cause i dont have a license. how do i fix this? first time encountering this

please help, thanks guys

You can kind of jig a cheaper copy I think.. Buy both versions off Amazon, grab the code from the $80 version and return that to Amazon after using the code and just use the disc from the regular version lol

Should work..

You can kind of jig a cheaper copy I think.. Buy both versions off Amazon, grab the code from the $80 version and return that to Amazon after using the code and just use the disc from the regular version lol

Should work..
You can buy the code from eBay

4L06BY4.jpg

Corrections - 2:07
Shadow of the Tomb Raider leak - 7:21
Takin' Care of Business - 15:22
Games with Gold vs. PlayStation Plus - 29:22
Podcast Halftime - 40:29
L&R: Voice Actors in Reviews - 42:20
L&R: Thoughts on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 57:05
L&R: Could the 3DS's continuation hurt the Switch? - 1:07:12
L&R: A Cheeky Question for Huber - 1:17:06
L&R: NDA Problems - 1:18:22
Time for Bets - 1:26:26
Closing - 1:33:09
Titanfall 2 Bet - 1:36:39

Just grabbed COD remaster.. now to get wifey off the damn PS4 :lol:

She is straight addicted to WOFF

Man.. this is going to take forever to download lol.. I'll be on COD4 soon though hopefully.

PSN ID: LRG-unit

So my brother bought COD using his account who he game shares with a friend but him and i are on the same ps4, both of our account are on there. it says i cant play it cause i dont have a license. how do i fix this? first time encountering this
please help, thanks guys

try to restore your licenses under options > network i think

so i played no mans sky the last two days

not as bad as everyone makes it seem

i guess no ability to meet up with friends is lame,

but i mean,

it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom