The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Can't believe how good 2K looks. Native 4K on a $400 box is absolutely straight wizardry. Scorpio is gonna be :x

Can't believe how good 2K looks. Native 4K on a $400 box is absolutely straight wizardry. Scorpio is gonna be :x

Have you got 2K, how is it looking in 4K?

What I've seen with the Pro and the HTC Vive add-on this week gives me excitement for next gen of consoles and VR.

Can you get refunds on games you download? Because I copped Bloodborne and ive been getting my *** kicked all day. I can't deal with these levels of stress right now

Can you get refunds on games you download? Because I copped Bloodborne and ive been getting my *** kicked all day. I can't deal with these levels of stress right now

Just keep playing man. That's all I gotta tell you, the learning curve was ridiculous for my self as well.

i was worried the pro was gonna sound like a jet engine, but so far i can barely hear it.

Do you guys usually go into rest mode or just turn the machine off?

Created a japanese psn account to download FFXV Judgement Disc Demo and its definitely 
pimp.gif
  I thought chapter 1 would start off slow but nope breeze right through the quests.

Battle system is much better also...the link attacks are a nice touch btw.

Created a japanese psn account to download FFXV Judgement Disc Demo and its definitely :pimp:   I thought chapter 1 would start off slow but nope breeze right through the quests.

Cooped the Pro this afternoon. Running it on a Samsung KS8000 - 4K/HDR

SEEING IS BELIEVING.

Music to my ears.

just found a major breakthrough for blurred vision on the vr

go to settings > devices > measure eye-to-eye distance

do what it says and it takes a lot of blur out of your experience

helped me a lot to the point where I might hold off on the pro for a bit

but higher resolution from the pro will help on possible eye strain if it does in fact look better

def recommend anyone with a vr to play around with the setting

you can default back too so no worries there

What are you wanting to know? For now, I can only speak on Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1 and NBA 2K17. I haven't had time to get on anything else.

Speak on it.

Comparisons etc.

Is it worth it?

I can go get one but I need more info :lol:

Created a japanese psn account to download FFXV Judgement Disc Demo and its definitely :pimp:   I thought chapter 1 would start off slow but nope breeze right through the quests.

Same. Been playing the judgment disc demo and its fire. Cant wait until the 29th, FF is finally great again. There's element of FF VI dripped in the DNA and I love it. Easily my GOTY.

Welp. I tried resisting, but my PS4 backup is now restoring to my new PS4 Pro. I haven't gone 4K yet so hopefully I see some difference.

I only tried CoD IW, on the Pro and colors are definitely more vivid haven't played anything else yet. I only upgraded cuz it cost me less than $200

Back
Top Bottom