The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Buy 2, get 1 free at Best Buy 12/4 - 12/10 only on PS4 and Xbox One games. (Uncharted 4 and Minecraft PS4 edition exempt
alien.gif
)

So I just checked on delivery status for FF XV. UPS delayed it until tomorrow, end of day :smh:

Same here except no update on delivery date: Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled :smh:

There's no weather issues neither. In fact the UPS warehouse is like 15 minutes from my house. Terrible.

I have prime but I don't fool with amazon for new release games. I read time and time again that people don't get their preorders on RD like Amazon promises.

FFXV out for delivery. Bought a beefy 12" sub on BF that should be arriving today too, and I ain't tom bout a sammich.

Gonna be boomin :pimp:

Hmm.....

Judging by the text in that link, you're posting (a link to) end game spoilers before the last guardian is even out.

giphy.gif

I have prime but I don't fool with amazon for new release games. I read time and time again that people don't get their preorders on RD like Amazon promises.

my collectors edition not getting here till thursday :smh:

i usually complain and get some type of credit back or like another month of prime for free :lol:

I keep forgetting about The Last Guardian. I never played Ico or SotC despite having the collection on PS3 at one point. I'll probably pick it up down the line once it goes on sale. After seeing all these games on PSN BF and flash sale, I'm definitely going to try and hold out on certain purchases throughout the year. We're not even into the new year and I already have an idea of what I'm getting next black Friday
laugh.gif

Day One XV delivered on day one via Amazon

9.4GB update with my slow *** internet gonna take 1.5+ hours :x

Last edited:
FF XV got delivered today. Added it to the pile with Tomb Raider and Titan Fall 2. No time to play until January. Plus the Last Guardian comes next week.

tumblr_ns6f7gwShD1s9362xo1_400.gif

Last edited:
anybody else pickup titanfall2? i needed a shooting game and decided to give it a shot since it was on sale for black friday and i heard call of duty wasnt that good... well anyway i try to play multiplayer and it forever has lag...it gets so annoying i just try after 1 time then shut the ps4 off completely...

anybody else pickup titanfall2? i needed a shooting game and decided to give it a shot since it was on sale for black friday and i heard call of duty wasnt that good... well anyway i try to play multiplayer and it forever has lag...it gets so annoying i just try after 1 time then shut the ps4 off completely...
I just picked it up. I can't say when I'll actually get around to playing it but I have it now :lol:

Stumbled across a dungeon in XV early on, the depth in pretty insane, you can definitely get lost and it's creepy if your playing at night.

Sidenote, I kinda wish I had a pro. The game look ridiculous on a standard ps4 on a 1080p, on a pro with a 4k tv I can't even imagine.

Edit:right after posting, ran into someone lv52 in said dungeon and got destroyed. Word of caution, don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Last edited:
Stumbled across a dungeon in XV early on, the depth in pretty insane, you can definitely get lost and it's creepy if your playing at night.

Sidenote, I kinda wish I had a pro. The game look ridiculous on a standard ps4 on a 1080p, on a pro with a 4k tv I can't even imagine.

Edit:right after posting, ran into someone lv52 in said dungeon and got destroyed. Word of caution, don't get too far ahead of yourself.
The dungeon is pvp?

Back
Top Bottom