The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

2017 is gonna be a crazy year for video games. I'm looking forward to:

-TLOU pt. 2

-Chole and Nadine's Lethal Weapon/Lara Croft Kardashian DLC

-MvC Infinite (haven't played since MvC2 on 360)

-Kingdom Hearts remixes (ps4 bundle)

-Kingdom Hearts 2.8

-God of War 4

-Injustice 2

Last edited:
TLOU Part II, Days Gone, Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit, Death Stranding :smokin

None of them probably releasing until 2018 :smh:

TLOU Part II, Days Gone, Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit, Death Stranding :smokin

At least you get NNK2 next year lol

There are still some great things dropping next year tho. We got Nier, NNK2, GR2, KH2.8 and complete edition, Horizon and probably a few other exclusives next year

Not to mention ME: Andromeda :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Originally Posted by iYen  

E3 2k17 planning already taking place.
Skate 4
Mad Max 2
Shadow of Mordor 2
Cyberpunk
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Far Cry 5
Dragon's Age 4
Rocksteady
Sucker Punch
Last of Us 2
Dying Light 2
Super Mario 128
Pikmin 4
Borderlands 3
Star Wars not-Battlefront game
Bully Sequel
nerd.gif

last of us 2- nope. ND just released UC4 this year.
SecondhandSoupyAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

:rofl: iYen iYen

At least you get NNK2 next year lol

There are still some great things dropping next year tho. We got Nier, NNK2, GR2, KH2.8 and complete edition, Horizon and probably a few other exclusives next year

Not to mention ME: Andromeda :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I've never really played the ME trilogy outside of maybe a few hours of ME1. Andromeda looked good and I'll probably scoop it up on sale. It'd be a day one but there's too many games that speak to me more. 2017, barring any delays, is shaping up to be one of the greatest years in gaming.

They gave him the source code on their first meeting!? Talk about trust.

Last edited:
I know this is def against the worldwide feeling right now but I'd prefer if there wasnt a part 2 concerning Joel and Ellie.

I know it's the naughty gods so it will most likely be an excellent game but a story separate to theirs would've been cool.

I loved the ending to the original and just wondering what happens afterwards. 

Back
Top Bottom