The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I know this is def against the worldwide feeling right now but I'd prefer if there wasnt a part 2 concerning Joel and Ellie.

I know it's the naughty gods so it will most likely be an excellent game but a story separate to theirs would've been cool.

I loved the ending to the original and just wondering what happens afterwards. 
yeah i was in the same boat as many other people. i wouldn't have minded a sequel but focus on other characters besides Joel and Ellie. The ambiguity of the ended is one of the many things that made TLOU so special. But I'm onboard with ND with this, they havent down wrong so far and cant wait to see what they do

dec 2015 right?

Whatever tlou 2's RD is, I'll add UC4's delay time.

PS4 pro x TLOU2 bundle 
nerd.gif

$350
they announced it at the end of e3 2014 for Dec. 2015, but it got delayed to Apr. 2016 and then for May. I dont think there will be as many delays with this game tho. i think part of the reason for the delays was getting the game to work on the PS4. many times when they showed the game off there were a few technical issues which i dont think will be a problem for them with TLOU2. but it will probably drop 2018 the earliest 

they announced it at the end of e3 2014 for Dec. 2015, but it got delayed to Apr. 2016 and then for May. I dont think there will be as many delays with this game tho. i think part of the reason for the delays was getting the game to work on the PS4. many times when they showed the game off there were a few technical issues which i dont think will be a problem for them with TLOU2. but it will probably drop 2018 the earliest 
TLOU was ND's 3rd/4th ps3 game and they still delayed it.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just going by history.

Last edited:

TLOU was ND's 3rd/4th ps3 game and they still delayed it.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just going by history.
true true, idk I'm being more so hopeful that it will come soon. i won't be surprised if the game does get delayed tho 

PlayStation officially won the console gen today and I was an Xbox one guy who was forced to come over to PS4.

Marvel vs Capcom "infinite" trailer looked underwhelming. 2v2? We left that in '98. Need to see in game footage but my heart is broken right now.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on PSN however healed my broken heart and made me breakfast. I'm so excited!! I was literally having withdrawals a few weeks ago and booted it up on my 360 only to play arcade mode cause I couldn't find anyone online. Can't wait to play tonight on PS4 tonight! $25 bucks though? This will be the 3rd time I'm buying Marvel vs Capcom 3 between Vanilla for 360, Ultimate for 360 and now this PS4 port :smh:

Street Fighter V's new season pass looks amazing with Akuma leading the charge. The raging demon looks legit scary in Street Fighter 5! Can't wait to buy the new season pass but I still need the current one. Hopefully it goes on sale soon because the only character I've purchased is Balrog.

Crash trilogy, The last of us 2, Parappa da gawd, all appreciated but Capcom has my heart. I was looking for a game to purchase next week since I've got some vacation time coming up but between Street Fighter V's new season pass, UMvC3 port and then Resident Evil 7 next month, I think I'm booked :nthat:

The Last of Us Part II....

My restless nights is awaiting.

The best video I've ever played in my life

TLOU 2 will be the game that makes me cop a PS4 Pro if I don't already have one by then.

Back
Top Bottom