The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This.
smokin.gif
New maps tomorrow too...
smokin.gif
Sweet. I'll be looking forward to that. Forgot what other maps are from COD:MW lol

IMO, FFXV needs both hard and very hard difficulties and should have ditched the easy mode all together. Normal is not hard at all. Pinch should only kick in once or twice in a battle, it's pretty hard for Noctis to die unless you're out of potions and/or extremely careless. You can also negate enemy attacks using potions with no punishment. Coming from games like Bloodborne and DS3, this was way more forgiving. I haven't have a game over yet, and that's not something I can say for past FF's.

FF games are not supposed to be nowhere near as hard or frustrating as Bloodborne or Dark Souls
laugh.gif

I can't tell you the last time I played a "hard" FF game, if ever. The only time I usually struggle is when I'm facing a super boss or something i.e. Ruby Weapon, Ozma etc.

There is some post-game stuff that if you aren't either over-leveled, or careful with your combat, you'll get washed.

There is a dungeon accessible very early on if you randomly come across it that can take a couple hours and is fairly difficult if you are anything under level 55.

There is some post-game stuff that if you aren't either over-leveled, or careful with your combat, you'll get washed.

There is a dungeon accessible very early on if you randomly come across it that can take a couple hours and is fairly difficult if you are anything under level 55.
I got 24 hour duty again tonight so I'll be attacking all the dungeons I missed. I still need 3 royal arms and I have to take down a particular level 99 hunt
laugh.gif

Yea, I think difficulty comes in the way of optional side bosses.

People are talking about this 4 to 6 hour dungeon and other battles in FFXV which I'm not looking forward to :lol:

Plus side quests meant I was always over leveled for the main story. It would have been harder if I just did the story with no side quests.

I got 24 hour duty again tonight so I'll be attacking all the dungeons I missed. I still need 3 royal arms and I have to take down a particular level 99 hunt
laugh.gif
I played a lot yesterday and got the 13. I didnt realize but there are several dungeons that you can miss if you aren't thoroughly exploring the map. 

Im going to try and do every quest and hunt before attacking a few of the late-game content.

FF games are not supposed to be nowhere near as hard or frustrating as Bloodborne or Dark Souls :lol:

I can't tell you the last time I played a "hard" FF game, if ever. The only time I usually struggle is when I'm facing a super boss or something i.e. Ruby Weapon, Ozma etc.
I still haven't beat VIII or IX, the last discs are legit hard to me. Died plenty of times.

Last edited:
I still haven't beat VIII or IX, the last discs are legit hard to me. Died plenty of times.
RPGs are easy if you constantly level up and take time to get good weapons. Though, if I remember correctly, in FF VIII the enemies match you level no matter what(which I wasn't fond of).

Just started TLOU again and had wifey and little brother watching it. safe to say they got into it. Intro might be one of the best intros EVER.

Spent a lot of time going back and forth from this thread to the Space Jam thread....took unnecessary Ls and am feeling pretty down because of it. With that being said, I will be copping XV tonight.

Treatyoself Tuesdays.

RPGs are easy if you constantly level up and take time to get good weapons. Though, if I remember correctly, in FF VIII the enemies match you level no matter what(which I wasn't fond of).

Yes I remember rubbing the lamp and fighting Diablo early on the game and he wrecked me, so I was like, in going to level up and beat him.

Next thing I know around level 40, he had the same level as me. I was fuming. :lol:

Overwatch Winter Wonderland Mei's Snowball Offensive

JINGLE ALL THE WAY TO OVERWATCH'S WINTER WONDERLAND
by Blizzard Entertainment 12/13/2016

Jingle All the Way to Overwatch's Winter Wonderland

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and we hope you'll join us for some holiday cheer!

That's right—Overwatch is getting into the holiday spirit with a brand-new seasonal event. We’ve decked the halls of Hanamura and King’s Row, stuffed our Loot Boxes full of festive goodies, and arranged an extra-special snowball fight for you and your friends. So, grab a mug of hot cocoa, put on your favorite ugly sweater, and get ready to jingle all the way to Overwatch's Winter Wonderland!

Starting today, all in-game Loot Boxes have been replaced with our impeccably wrapped Winter Loot Boxes, and they’re filled to the brim with over 100 new cosmetic trimmings!

As with previous events, Winter Loot Boxes can be earned or purchased, and each will contain at least one item from our 2016 Winter Wonderland collection—including profile icons, sprays, victory poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more! While the contents of each seasonal Loot Box are random, you can unlock a variety of these cordial customization options in the Hero Gallery throughout the event’s duration.

Once you've unlocked an item, it will be yours forever, which means you can get into holly jolly hijinks all year-round. The collection will be dashing back into the vault on January 2, however (when the event concludes), so be sure to fire up your favorite gaming machine and celebrate before it’s too late!

During this year’s Winter Wonderland event, you’ll also be able to queue up for a brand new brawl: Mei’s Snowball Offensive! Mei’s Snowball Offensive is a 6v6, single-elimination shindig featuring everyone's favorite climatologist—and she's got a few new tricks up her fur-lined sleeve.

In this brawl, Mei's Endothermic Blaster no longer unleashes a stream of frost or shoots icicles. Instead, it's been modified to fire a single, super-powered snowball. Taking down an enemy only takes one hit, but a miss can be costly. Once your weapon is empty, your enemies will have the advantage as you search for the nearest snow pile to reload, so don't forget to cover your retreat with ice walls and cryo-freeze to block their attacks—and when the battle starts to heat up, you can activate Mei's Ultimate, which turns her blaster into a semi-automatic snowball launcher, allowing you to fire continuously as your enemies scatter.

We'll also be spreading some good tidings and cheer over on our social media pages, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a steady stream of joyful gifs, merry memes, and more—and don't forget to keep an eye on playoverwatch.com for the latest game news!

Stay frosty, heroes, and happy holidays from all of us at Blizzard Entertainment. Winter Wonderland is live RIGHT NOW on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, so get in there and get merry!
ow_winter_0276qu2y.jpg

ow_winter_023nmunc.jpg

4fg5w3noguhn.png

7j0w5cxzmu1v.png

zagn0kfyguo9.png

7oeost4vqutk.png

bmnucoh3uuub.png

ow_winter_016v6uxm.jpg

dv6lbiuywuoc.png

en3y0eqncupk.jpg

ev4gw5bhpung.png

hj7yy6a3lu50.png

r1t2np260unk.png

sxugtsgcrutb.png

zz4w7vlmqu8o.gif

Last edited:
Man that overwatch Christmas update is dope. All the Christmas skins are fire except for D. VA's her's is kinda wack

IMO, FFXV needs both hard and very hard difficulties and should have ditched the easy mode all together. Normal is not hard at all. Pinch should only kick in once or twice in a battle, it's pretty hard for Noctis to die unless you're out of potions and/or extremely careless. You can also negate enemy attacks using potions with no punishment. Coming from games like Bloodborne and DS3, this was way more forgiving. I haven't have a game over yet, and that's not something I can say for past FF's.
  Let me know when you get through A Menace Sleeps in Castlemark and come back to this
The Humbling lies within A Menace Sleeps in Castlemark smhhhh

Last edited:
Yea, I think difficulty comes in the way of optional side bosses.

People are talking about this 4 to 6 hour dungeon and other battles in FFXV which I'm not looking forward to :lol:

Plus side quests meant I was always over leveled for the main story. It would have been harder if I just did the story with no side quests.
Hell, I just finished beating the level 120 superboss while in the 80's. That dude was not fun. :lol:

I was fighting that adamantoise and at the last minute I somehow managed to warp out of the fight. The fight itself isn't had, just long and boring. An hour wasted
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom