The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The all blue box
pimp.gif
sick.gif
 so great

I've had some tough encounters on hard, and I'm still pretty early in the game.

But I forgot to upgrade my skills and I had 15 points to spend. When I got the slo-mo aiming that helped significantly.

Really? Now that you say that I think I remember you saying that a couple months ago.

What sold you on it? I have a friend who has been pushing me to jump to PC but I just dont want to make another big investment. I can justify the 4KTV to my wife (kind of). A new PC rig..... ehhh probably not. :lol:  

The way MS is putting games on Windows now, Xbox won't even be needed soon

Inaccurate there is still a jump from console to pc

Me and shottadru shottadru was talking about this in party chat earlier. I think MS just needs a great new IP to launch with Scorpio. They need something fresh that isn't Gears, Halo or Forza but also targets the interest of gamers today. Losing Scalebound was unfortunate for them but they need something new.

Just gotta wait until e3 and pray

They are investing big into Scorpio hopefully there are big titles to accompany its release I expect crackdown but yeah def needs something new

So you would still need an Xbox or would you be able to put that money or less into a PC you might already have? That's my point. There's obviously still gonna be a market, but an xbox won't be needed. If you want to play everything exclusives wise, as long as MS puts their games on the Windows store you can buy a PC, PS, and Nintendo, rather than having to also buy an Xbox

My data got erased for last 2 TWD games

For the new one does that matter?

I know for part 2 it started based on the decisions you previous made in part 1

HZD is seriously the goods. I'm playing on a PS4 and non-4k TV and it still looks bonkers. Wished I could've stayed lil Aloy a bit longer though. Thinking about picking up that art book somehow.

Yeah I just have been farming in HZ.

I haven't even done the first mission yet in the first area of the game and am level 9.

Farming is always good cause you learn the game really well :pimp:

I do hope the AI gets smarter though.

Last edited:

So you would still need an Xbox or would you be able to put that money or less into a PC you might already have? That's my point. There's obviously still gonna be a market, but an xbox won't be needed. If you want to play everything exclusives wise, as long as MS puts their games on the Windows store you can buy a PC, PS, and Nintendo, rather than having to also buy an Xbox

Jumping ship isn't as easy to most folk PC is much more work it's seamless to a console gamer to just dl and play no need to tweak bugs and upgrade hardware, a few NTers and my personal friends consider jumping to pc but no sense to half *** a pc build, a good gaming rig is an investment, xbox anywhere appeals to pc gamers and bring live to everyone. Not really a tactic to get folks to switch just build the community

Back
Top Bottom