The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just seen TES Online Morrowind is coming out??

Who here has played the old one? How is it?

I'm tempted to go to Target and get HZD/Hitman/FIFA 17

or

HZD/Hitman/WOFF
I beat World of FF, but I need to go back and get the true ending, all the trophies, ect.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. 

I literally think I'm done copping games for a few months. I got HZD that I'm hooked on. Nioh, Zelda still in the plastic. Also Persona 5 is paid off. I wanted ME Andromeda but I'm gonna have to hold off a while.

Oh you thought it was over.

hmP8qsL.png

2017 STAHP

Last edited:
Nier getting good reviews.

Still not sold on it. 

Me either man.

I don't know what it is about it.
Same thing that I said about ME Andromeda applies to Nier as well. I got too much on my plate right now. Also Nier is guaranteed to be on sale within a month. I also don't like the fact you can buy trophies and unlock the platinum with in-game currency :smh:

Same thing that I said about ME Andromeda applies to Nier as well. I got too much on my plate right now. Also Nier is guaranteed to be on sale within a month. I also don't like the fact you can buy trophies and unlock the platinum with in-game currency
mean.gif
wait what? thats mad weird 

Nier getting good reviews.

Still not sold on it. 
Me either man.

I don't know what it is about it.
Same thing that I said about ME Andromeda applies to Nier as well. I got too much on my plate right now. Also Nier is guaranteed to be on sale within a month. I also don't like the fact you can buy trophies and unlock the platinum with in-game currency
mean.gif
I had a huge issue with this originally but if you actually think it through it isn't terrible in this specific situation. It absolutely could snowball into something that was bad, but as this stands currently with this title, you need to beat the game THREE times to access it. If you can't naturally obtain all the trophies after 3 playthroughs, then I feel like you've put in the work. 
laugh.gif
 There are better ways to address this (make better trophy lists) but at least they are trying something new to shake it up. 

It's at least a better option (to me) than releasing a game with a trophy list that is mindless and easy to obtain.

Hey guys non bias opinion. Is it too late to get in to destiny? I was looking at that 60$. Deal for all the dlc and game. My friend just copped

Hey guys non bias opinion. Is it too late to get in to destiny? I was looking at that 60$. Deal for all the dlc and game. My friend just copped

No I don't think so. But don't copp if you don't want to commit a ton of time to one game.

I think it was empire who said they didn't check his PS3 I just came from GameStop traded in my Xbox one they gave it a cavity search, they checked it for roaches 0] they hit it with a blower and said if any bugs come out they can't take it lol, apparently it has happened where a store got infested by someone's console :x

I would say do it. But the game is now massive. So much stuff to do and learn, but people are still going hard online. Also, your character will carry over to destiny 2.

also bro its only 35 on amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B01K63R7HY

Last edited:
I think it was empire who said they didn't check his PS3 I just came from GameStop traded in my Xbox one they gave it a cavity search, they checked it for roaches 0] they hit it with a blower and said if any bugs come out they can't take it lol, apparently it has happened where a store got infested by someone's console :x

animals :x

:rofl:

Lmao bro I was offended like he whispered "if u see any critters don't take it" i asked what's up cause if there's critters i wanna know lmao that's when the manager told me the story lol

I think it was empire who said they didn't check his PS3 I just came from GameStop traded in my Xbox one they gave it a cavity search, they checked it for roaches
alien.gif
they hit it with a blower and said if any bugs come out they can't take it lol, apparently it has happened where a store got infested by someone's console
sick.gif
roll.gif
Wow! They must have a store by store policy then. I had a friend who tried to trade his broken PS3 in to a location in Calgary. They took it into the back to try it and found it broken, but he argued because he wasn't back there that THEY broke it.

They had to honor the trade-in. 
roll.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by yung16  

I would say do it. But the game is now massive. So much stuff to do and learn, but people are still going hard online. Also, your character will carry over to destiny 2.

In my opinion its absolutely worth jumping in. The content has slowed with Destiny 2 coming in the fall, so you have time to jump in and explore all of the previous content without worrying about tying to keep up.

It's a game that is good solo, but amazing when playing with friends. 

Wait... Thought we wasn't able to carry characters over

Back
Top Bottom